BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to C&C in Aliso Viejo this Saturday then hitting up Ortega afterwards. Probably leaving C&C about 8. Hopefully see some of you there.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This post is kinda old now but you still around? Hard to find other canyon carvers in our area. Be my friend! Haha

Sure I guess... :laugh:
I'll be pretty busy with work for the next few weeks. But I'm usually more available on week days. And um, there are a literal **** ton of canyon riders in our area. Lol. The wonderful residents of Ortega even put out a homemade sign that said "RACERS GO HOME!!" >:)

·
Registered
33 Posts
This post is kinda old now but you still around? Hard to find other canyon carvers in our area. Be my friend! Haha

Sure I guess...

I'll be pretty busy with work for the next few weeks. But I'm usually more available on week days. And um, there are a literal **** ton of canyon riders in our area. Lol. The wonderful residents of Ortega even put out a homemade sign that said "RACERS GO HOME!!"
Oh wow. Loved that much down there are we? And besides, I'd think it's the commuters going over the mountain that dislike us. The residents there are tucked away in their trailers haha. Wth. And I've not found too many guys that ride like we do. Just your everyday average commuter who snubs their nose at you when they see a wheelie. I'm usually free at random times when I don't have the kiddos or working. So random times. I'm down for a ride whenever or even a bike night or something or even cars & coffee

1 - 4 of 4 Posts