BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hi all,

I'm about to buy the Pro Fiber fairings, as they allow me to use the standard seat, sidestand, come in white gel coat and I'm told they fit well.

I was also going to buy carbon front fender, rear fender + chainguard and frame protectors but can't find too much online re their cabon fibre products. Just wondering if anyone has used their carbon stuff before and can comment?

Their weave doesn't look quite as tight as some others but still looks great - and I figure as long as all the carbon stuff is the same weave and finish then it shouldn't be an issue...

Thoughts?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a set of used carbonin race farings to install on my 2015 s1k. The top push pin securing the left and right side uppers has a pre drilled hole but my OEM have a push pin installed. Any ideas on how to secure that area? the OEM does not have a pre drilled hole from the outside. i'll post a quick pic/vid for reference...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a set of used carbonin race farings to install on my 2015 s1k. The top push pin securing the left and right side uppers has a pre drilled hole but my OEM have a push pin installed. Any ideas on how to secure that area? the OEM does not have a pre drilled hole from the outside. i'll post a quick pic/vid for reference...

FF3C1031-7255-4E33-9992-91ED4E64C4E4.jpeg
690DEAB2-DAA2-4D1D-9F28-532EBEB18B92.jpeg

21 - 23 of 23 Posts