BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

261 - 264 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
I've had mine for 6 months / 3000 miles. Built in July 2020. No issues so far. I was very reluctant, but the M was the only one available, so I went ahead. The carbon wheels are a joy to ride. Bike feels awesomely light. At the time of purchase, I wanted to buy additional wheel warranty, but I sat down and read the fine print, and there is a paragraph with exclusions, and carbon wheels are not covered. If I have issues, I will try to get the dealer to resolve it, and if it happens outside of warranty, I will probably replace them with Thyssenkrupp.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've had mine for 6 months / 3000 miles. Built in July 2020. No issues so far. I was very reluctant, but the M was the only one available, so I went ahead. The carbon wheels are a joy to ride. Bike feels awesomely light. At the time of purchase, I wanted to buy additional wheel warranty, but I sat down and read the fine print, and there is a paragraph with exclusions, and carbon wheels are not covered. If I have issues, I will try to get the dealer to resolve it, and if it happens outside of warranty, I will probably replace them with Thyssenkrupp.
That’s great to know, I love the m color scheme though. Hopefully the new Builds are coming with the recall fixes from the factory.

261 - 264 of 264 Posts