BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I wish;), these are part of the first Ilmberger shipment that we did receive and they do not have aluminum bolt inserts, not offered by Ilmberger with them but they are very nicely made, fit well and are just thick enough so that you don't have flex in them.

I placed some plastic washers under the bolt head like the once that are under the fairing bolts.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Thanks Guido.

What's the availability of the Gilles heel guards for the x-factor rearsets and are they available black anodized?

The OEM ones look even worse now that they're the only silver bit down there.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Just ordered a set, could not find a forum discount so I put it on the instructions.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your order went through already, receipt is in your inbox via email. Goes out in the morning.
Thanks ;)

Any member ordering just needs to create an account and request the member discount, we make the price adjustment manually and then setup your account so that the discounted price will show in the subtotal line on all future orders.

·
Registered
605 Posts
The Gilles carbon heel guards for the Factor-X rearsets are not ready yet, I hope to have some soon.
What about the alloy ones? Or does he not have them for the S1000RR fitment?

BTW, just for grins I tried my Gilles carbon heal guards from my CBR and they fit the S1000RR's x-factor rearsets. Too bad I need them on the CBR ;)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What about the alloy ones? Or does he not have them for the S1000RR fitment?

BTW, just for grins I tried my Gilles carbon heal guards from my CBR and they fit the S1000RR's x-factor rearsets. Too bad I need them on the CBR ;)

The only once offered from Gilles are carbon and he tells me very soon he will have them ready;)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Charged?

I ordered the CF heal plates and engine sliders. I received the sliders. Per my account both were billed. I'm confused reguarding what my account says because I canceled the order for the guards. I only received the sliders. THANKS BobL.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I assume you are Robert L? From NC?

You have been charged for the frame sliders and received them, you have not been charged for the heel guards!

If we do not have an item in stock or do not have it in stock within a few days we never charge a customer and so is it in your case as well. Backorders will be charged once they are ready to ship.

Your invoice # 9408 was for $ 136.89 and this is the only amount that was charged to you, your credit card slip was attached and shows this exact amount. The invoice also states - Heel Guard set will be listed as backorder, once released by Gilles I will complete the order for them and ship at no add. shipping cost.

So why you are posting otherwise I don't understand and why you not send us an email if you believe anything was done different I don't understand either at this time.

There are two Contact links on the web page, both with full tel # and email info.

You also received this email on 2/24 when your order was shipped-
First of all I would like to thank you for choosing us for your purchase, we do understand you have many choices.

Your order has been completed and will ship out Thursday. Heel Guard set will be listed as backorder, once released by Gilles I will complete the order for them and ship at no add. shipping cost.

Automated shipment notification with tracking details will follow shortly after.
Attached is a copy of your paid invoice with all item details. Please look over the invoice to ensure that all information is correct and please contact us if it is not
the case.

If you have any further questions just drop me an email at [email protected] and no Gilles has not yet released the heel guards.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Got my heel guard set and they are excellent. Service and product are perfect and look forward to ordering again. Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Glad you like it but let me point out before I get hammered:) by the once waiting for the Gilles version, these were not the Gilles heel plates.[

I would like to order the heel guards can you tell me how?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts