BMW S1000RR Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
5,004 Posts
Europe racing school does rent the full track to themselves. At least when I did their 3 day event at Aragon.

My last experience at CSS was more than disappointing (I had done level 4 over 5 times). I'll probably stick to Yamaha champ school and local AMA racers coaches that live by me.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
Not even close. You got me mixed up with someone with upper-class income. I qualify as a middle class earner. If you want to make good money don't get into motorcycle training!
fellas who can afford RSE with a rental bike for 3 days are deffo on the upper side of this life.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
maybe so, but when i had my shop building choppers after losing my job and the divorce in the same week, i lived in a ghetto getting by on a 99 cent ravioli cup/day and was the happiest i've ever been spending my days building bikes like that.
Thats really cool man!

·
Registered
22 Posts
On the prices, we often get comments from our students in the USA who are businessmen saying things to the effect of: "I have no idea how you stay in business with how little you charge for your school."

Consider some of the overhead: each school we do has 22 paid staff in attendance (not volunteers). Pay them, feed them, fly them to tracks, hotel rooms, rental cars, etc. Rent a track, two ambulances all day, insurance, maintenance on bikes, transport two 18-wheelers all over the USA complying with all the strict regulations on that, book keeper, two full-time office staff, feed up to 63 students a day, have literally over a ton of spring water always on hand for the students and staff to drink, place to store the bikes, office space, utilities, it goes on.
IMO you get what you pay for at CSS. I’ve been there twice, was going in 2020 but thanks for nothing Covid-19. Am aiming for some track in Cali this fall.
Yes, it’s not inexpensive but consider not the price, but the value. The whole crew is so friendly and knowledgeable, the food and hydration is awesome, and to anyone who’s been, the instruction is unsurpassed.
Love Sonoma, (note the avatar). I would be over the moon if you brought CSS to Road America. When I was last with you guys I asked one of the coaches what his favorite track was and he said it was this jewel of a track we have in Wisconsin.

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
IMO you get what you pay for at CSS. I’ve been there twice, was going in 2020 but thanks for nothing Covid-19. Am aiming for some track in Cali this fall.
Yes, it’s not inexpensive but consider not the price, but the value. The whole crew is so friendly and knowledgeable, the food and hydration is awesome, and to anyone who’s been, the instruction is unsurpassed.
Love Sonoma, (note the avatar). I would be over the moon if you brought CSS to Road America. When I was last with you guys I asked one of the coaches what his favorite track was and he said it was this jewel of a track we have in Wisconsin.
agreed, well worth the cost for the experience in every way!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts