BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like riding with these guys from Northern CAL at Buttonwillow. I will be there with them on Sept. 4th. (Saturday). I dont see that they have douchebags come along hogging up the pits. On Aug. 20th with TrackDaz I had a problem with one muther effer hogging up the unreserved first come first serve pits. This dummy thought he can cone off a whole day an area to be used the next day.

This is sort of the last few rides I get until late February 2022. By then I will have my new tailored Dainese.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For the record. I was chasing down a 60 year old on a RSV4 that switched from Advanced to Intermediate to get more time and I ended up getting nasty hamstring cramp. I didnt know he was sixty years old until we ran into each other at the Pirelli booth. :)

Thats awesome to see a fast 60 year old. Gives me hope to run whenever I get to that age.

·
Registered
26 Posts
For the record. I was chasing down a 60 year old on a RSV4 that switched from Advanced to Intermediate to get more time and I ended up getting nasty hamstring cramp. I didnt know he was sixty years old until we ran into each other at the Pirelli booth. :)

Thats awesome to see a fast 60 year old. Gives me hope to run whenever I get to that age.
Whoa ez homie!
lol 😂

·
Registered
262 Posts

That's probably the best thing about track days, not just all the different bikes together but different people.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts