BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Forum Members,

We have a handful brand new BURSIG Stands that arrived with minor scuff marks and scratches while making their way over the ocean from BURSIG in Germany. These Stands are BRAND NEW but we simply can and will not sell them as such.

This is your chance to get a killer deal on a BURSIG Stand for your S1000RR. Needless to mention, all parts included in the kit will be brand new. Interested? Simply send me a quick email to [email protected]! We are more than happy to also send you picture of the Stands offered.

Have a nice weekend!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Tried posting some images that document the scratches/scuff marks I'm referring to but for some reason they don't show up...

Either way, shoot me an email and I'll send them to you. That will get you a better idea.
I shot you an email. Is there an adapter plate that works with the 2020?

·
Super Moderator
9,654 Posts
Maybe the business is closed on weekends. I’m sure they will respond to you soon. They are a reputable vendor.

·
Vendor
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys,

Just a heads-up. We have kits available for all S1000R/RR models from 2009-2019. We do NOT have an application yet for the 2020 model.

Now, we are sure BURSIG in Germany will eventually come out with a kit for the 2020 model. You could make use of this deal if you are patient and willing to wait for the 2020 kit to become available.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Honestly I don't think mine even had a scratch on it..call it a scuff. Anyway the stand is awesome. Took me about 15 minutes to set up, and then about 30 minutes to configure the correct balance on the front and rear wheels.

Will post some better pictures next weekend from the track.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts