BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Vendor
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Forum Members,

We are happy to be back as a vendor offering you the best deal on BURSIG Stands! Simply send a PM and/or email to [email protected] and we'll get you a quote right away!

BURSIG Stands are available for all S1000 models and many more...

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
I can has chezburger? I must have one of these!!

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
It is a wonderful product, albeit a tad expensive.
I just called my local bike shop and two pitbull stands are going to cost me 600.00 before tax. I can get one of these for likely close to that. Something tells me that one stand that does the job of two in a quicker and more efficient manner is worth any extra cost

Reactions: dasher

·
Vendor
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys,

We are on this for a reason: to get you the best deal possible! BURSIG Stands has a long tradition with the S1000RR forum as we started here pretty much 5-6 years ago and sold hundreds of units to forum members.

Here's some of the basic infiormation in case you are unfamiliar with the Brand:

BURSIG is the Original Center-Lift Stand, made in Germany of the highest quality materials. In the early 2000's founder Sebastian Bursig, a successful motorcycle racer himself, saw the need for a new type of stand which would be quicker, easier and more versatile, and the BURSIG stand was born.

Not only is the BURSIG Stand perfect for the Race-Track. It caters to every motorcycle owner making storing, working and maintaining motorcycles a breeze.

Since 2005 over 20,000 stands have been shipped to over 70 countries around the world. Currently over 50 race teams worldwide utilize BURSIG Stands.

As the original frame lift stand, BURSIG offers numerous advantages over the competition:

--Lifetime warranty
--Lightweight yet sturdy one-piece construction]
--100% made in Germany
--Continuing support for new and classic models
--Adapter plate exchange when you buy a new bike! Send us the old one, we send you the new one!
--Lifetime USA & factory support
--Trusted and used by professional race teams worldwide

·
Vendor
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just called my local bike shop and two pitbull stands are going to cost me 600.00 before tax. I can get one of these for likely close to that. Something tells me that one stand that does the job of two in a quicker and more efficient manner is worth any extra cost
You'll get a BURSIG Stand for less than that! Try me...

·
Vendor
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is a wonderful product, albeit a tad expensive.
I'm here to get you the best deal possible. Yes, BURSIG Stands are not cheap but they are the best on the market, made in Germany and come with a lifetime warranty. You won't regret it.

·
Vendor
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm down! :wink2:
Who else is interested? Won't be able to do a group buy unless we get 15-20 guys together...

Simply add your username to the thread and I will share info accordingly....In the meantime here's another nice video to check out:

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
I have had mine for nearly 2 months and I cant express well enough how much I love it! It takes some getting used to so you can do it by yourself but once you get the hang of it it's a dream! This makes it so easy to do any work whatsoever on the bike. Doesn't get in the way of removing fairings at all!
I love how I can move the bike around pretty much anywhere even on uneven surfaces with INSANE ease. The casters are a dream, and they lock too! For a couple weeks after getting the bike (we got a bunch of snow and and an ice storm the weekend after i picked it up) it was on the stand and lived beside my tool box as I picked away at accessory installs. A couple times i had to roll it into the drive through at work and the stand made it childs play. It has two height settings which is real nice because for quick chain tightening and lube work it gets the tires up just a bit but for oil changes the second setting will be much better. Haven't gotten there yet but soon!

Only downfall: I installed carbon fiber frame protectors before I installed the adapter for the stand and I ended up having to remove the protector (heat gun and lots of patience) and use a sanding disc on my 90 degree angle air tool and ever so carefully modify the frame protector to remove a lip that goes inside the area the adapter goes in. I had to then modify it again after removing it a second time to correct for an interference with the Attack Performance rear sets. The second time removing it I kind of went overboard on the 3M double sided tape (thanks to my parts dept at work) and now I think it will never come back off :grin2:

Thanks to Patrick who I dealt with for all your help and for the amazing product! I cannot recommend it enough! I did keep the old stands for my GSXR and use it at work with the bursig at home. I like to pull in to work and lube my chain in the morning and let it sit all day to get tacky so I get less fling.

Reactions: CYCLE_MONKEY

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
If they quoted you $600 for 2 Pit Bull stands they're dry "F"-ing you without even a reach-around. Go find another shop. You can get them for about $160 each.

While I find the Bursig stands intriguing (though I remember a discussion of being concerns on how they mount - causing frame flex), I already have my Pit Bulls.

Reactions: L8Apex
1 - 20 of 26 Posts