Innovative ‘window’ allows remaining thread engagement to be visually inspected unlike many other fully-adjustable links on the market. This simple idea can prevent a potentially hazardous situation which could occur if the ends pulled out during the launch or down track. Links allow for ultra-fine rear ride height adjustments without removal from the bike. Corrosion free stainless steel construction with ultra-trick black anodized aluminum ends utilizing needle bearings and mounts using stock hardware.
Allows rear ride height adjustments without removing links from bike. Use stock links (and/or calipers) as a guide with equal threads showing in each window, and then count the same number of flats on the adjustment rods on each link to adjust ride height. Use the window as a final inspection. Check for proper chain tension following any adjustments.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
- New and improved adjustment rods (material change increases tensile strength by 47% + now with rolled threads)
- Quick and easy full ride height adjustment from stock to minus two inches (-2”)
- Links remain on bike during adjustment
- Lower center of gravity = lower elapsed times and increased rider confidence
- Unique ‘window’ design shows minimum thread engagement for added safety
- CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum body/ends feature black anodized finish and laser etched logo
- Corrosion-free stainless steel adjustment rods and hardware
- Factory installed needle bearings