BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All (South Africans),

Im on the fence with regards to the Brentuning handheld stage 3 tune for my 2017. Just wanting to see if any locals have bitten the Dollar/Rand exchange rate and noticed the improvements listed?

Currently the set up (Handheld/Stage 3 tune/Sprint filter/IAT Kit) is going to set me back around $1k..... with the current exchange rate im looking at ~R14433 (Lot of randellas for something that will not show noticeable improvement!!)

What local (Gauteng) company/tuner would you recommend to get the most out of this bike if Brentuning is not an option??

Thanks

·
BT Moto
1,209 Posts
We have a dealer in South Africa you can speak to for help:

Synergy Racing Motorcycle Workshop
Northmead Ext 4, Benoni, Gauteng, South Africa, 1511
PH: +27 82 924 3888
Email: [email protected]

Reactions: Abmba54

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sorry for the post revival pal. Not sure if you're still considering this option or pulled the trigger. The internet is littered with examples of where the BT software made DRASTIC enhancements to the platform. In my opinion you will not be wasting your R15k even if just street riding.

I'm in CPT, I have stage 2 on my 2015 with accompanying mods and I could not be happier. I dealt with BT direct but it's great that there's a local dealer option available in GP. Shoot me a PM if you would like to discuss any additional details.

Ciao!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts