Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SALE IS OVER, THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED​

Summer Mail in Sale For BrenTuning Mail in ECU Flash $649 shipped UPS 48 state Ground​
As you know, Many years ago we've worked out all the performance mapping locations and restriction removals for this ECU, so we can tune the following bikes by Mail-in reflash method for those who don't need multiple maps and a handheld tuner and are looking for a great matched ECU for their bike. The ECU is diagnostically invisible by the dealer and incorporates many features found in the HP Race ECU with our worldwide proven maps, and service. BrenTuning has been the long standing name in ECU Tuning for the BMW Motorrad series for many years now with great success.

This applies to:

• F SERIES F 650 GS 37kW/49HP ME9
  • F SERIES F 800 GS 63kW/85HP ME9
  • F SERIES F 800 GS 63kW/85HP ME9
  • HP2 SERIES 1.2L 8V MEGAMOTO 83kW/111HP ME9
  • HP2 SERIES 1.2L 8V SPORT 98kW/131HP ME9
  • K SERIES K 1200 R 120kW/161HP ME9
  • K SERIES K 1200 R 120kW/161HP ME9
  • K SERIES K 1200 S 123kW/165HP ME9
  • K SERIES K 1300 R 127kW/170HP ME9
  • K SERIES K 1300 S 129kW/173HP ME9
  • R SERIES R 1200 GS 77kW/103HP ME9
  • R SERIES R 1200 GS 77kW/103HP ME9
  • R SERIES R 1200 R 80kW/107HP ME9
  • R SERIES R 1200 RT 81kW/109HP ME9
  • R SERIES R 1200 S 90kW/127HP ME9
  • R SERIES R 9T 90kW/127HP ME9
  • S SERIES S 1000 RR/HP4 142kW/190HP ME9/ME9+
S1000RR Tune details:
  • Remap part/idle/tip-in/deceleration + open and closed loop full throttle lambda fueling targets
  • Remap part and full throttle timing for premium*pump and race fuels (91+93+100+105+116)*
  • Removing 1-2-3rd gear ignition retard
  • Remap desired load tables to supply a full power at high loads
  • Remap throttle torque tables to supply a full 100% open throttle operation at higher loads
  • Remap of all throttle tables rain through slick for smoother operation and drive-ability
  • Enhanced Traction control / throttle retard in all modes / Quick Shifter performance through load modification
  • Cat temp threshold fuel override for bikes with full exhaust (avoids failsafe fueling rich override)
  • Adjust the rev limiter to HP Race ECU limits for stock motor (or built motors can be set higher, adjustable)
  • Adjust decal fueling / load to HP Race ECU spec
  • Adjust fueling adaptation for instant response and consistent power to HP Race ECU limits
  • Adjust timing octane adaptation for instant response and consistent power to HP Race ECU limits
  • Set upper octane ignition limit to be able to adjust for higher race fueling on the fly (unleaded oxygenated fuels)
  • Torque limiters modified and adjusted for performance at all engine loads
  • Up to +10HP gains on 100% stock 2010+ S1000RR and up to +20HP gains with full exhaust seen in 3rd party testing
  • Mapping for all exhaust brand completed, along with ported head files (Slip-ons, all Full systems, custom systems)
  • ABS/DTC/HPRace/mapping fixes applied to all Pre 2012 bikes
  • Additional Custom Tuning parameters / remote Dyno Tuning available for extra fee***
  • Includes: All S1000RR / HP4 / HP RACE Ecus!

About the BrenTuning S1000RR Mail in ECU Tuning process:
  • Uses factory 02 sensors, no longer need to force bike into open loop for tuning, allows for better engine braking, fuel target optimization, and part throttle / idle driveability.
  • Load based ECU has alot of fine tuning adjustment versus piggyback tuner when setup correctly. Fuel piggybacks and ignition modules will not defeat the cat temp override or per gear fueling and perform poorly off the dyno in real world conditions. Ignition modules will not defeat the ignition and torque limiter tables, even when set to extremes the bike will detune itself.
  • Corrects the Checksum/Immobilizer that causes most "mail-in" S1000RR tuners to brick ECUs.
  • Undetectable methods of loading the file.
  • Does not require Power Commander or Bazazz units - they can be removed.
  • Unlock the ignition and throttle limiters that plague these bikes with piggyback modules, especially at higher power levels.
  • Next day service, overnight if available / requested.

Customer Supplied Dyno Graphs:

BrenTuning Flash Exhaust + Full Arrow Exhaust + Bsinclair ported head + 93oct

BrenTuning Custom Flash + AlphaRacing Built motor

BrenTuning Flash vs Dyno Tuned PCV Map, bike has full exhaust

BrenTuning Flash + Full Akrapovic Exhaust + MR12 Fuel

2011 S1000RR Arrow Ti Exhaust before vs. after flash 93 pump

2013 S1000RR HP4 Cat delete + BrenTuning Race flash 198whp

Shipping Details:
Send an insured package with tracking to:
BrenTuning ATTN: Bench Load Department
377 Worcester Road
Charlton, MA 01507

Phone: 508-762-1769
Email: [email protected]

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To The Top!

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bren what's the difference between mail in Flash vs Custom Flush in terms of the power gains, how much is the custom flash and how long it takes to do custom flash, i am out of state like 8 hours round trip
Hi,

The mail in flash loads one of our OTS maps, off the shelf, onto the ECU. This gets you the majority of the power available, along with all the benefits of having a unrestricted bike.

The custom tune will get you that very little that's left on the table.

We are actually in process of setting up a Meet and Greet day at the shop that will include discounted tunes:

http://www.s1000rrforum.com/forum/northeast/86209-brentuning-s1000rr-tune-meet-greet-day.html

[email protected]

·
Registered
829 Posts
So tempting. I have a 2010 with a Leo Vince full system, K&N, emissions block off plates and PC5, dyno'd at 184 to the tire by the local tuner. It doesn't really need more power, but if the stock ECU is loaded with restrictions, I would be game for sending the ECU in and zeroing out the PC5 and re-dyno testing to see what happens.

Is the standard turn around 24-48 hours plus ground shipping included in the $549? How much extra is expediting? Do you send the same ECU back or one off the shelf, and send my ECU to someone else after it is re-flashed?

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So tempting. I have a 2010 with a Leo Vince full system, K&N, emissions block off plates and PC5, dyno'd at 184 to the tire by the local tuner. It doesn't really need more power, but if the stock ECU is loaded with restrictions, I would be game for sending the ECU in and zeroing out the PC5 and re-dyno testing to see what happens.

Is the standard turn around 24-48 hours plus ground shipping included in the $549? How much extra is expediting? Do you send the same ECU back or one off the shelf, and send my ECU to someone else after it is re-flashed?
I would recommend pulling the PC5 completely and re-installing both OEM o2 sensors as our tunes use them.

It would also be preferred to not have the block offs there, we do have fresh files that allow us to work around it. It just works better having all of that hooked up.

Send me a PM with an area code and I can get you a quote with overnight shipping. The 24-48 turn around and standard ground shipping is included.

[email protected]

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Few more ECU's just showed up for flashing, don't miss out!

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To The Top!

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some independent customer results :)

2012 S1000RR
Cali ACN91 oct

Otherwise stock bike.

SAE peak is 185whp.

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
For anyone on the fence about getting in on this sale, your time is running out! Sale will end on the 30th then the price will go back up to $650.

[email protected]

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mail in flash sale is now over, thank you for everyone who participated. Mail in ECU flashes are now back to the regular price of $649.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
hello
i just picked up an HP4 this past week
am interested in your flash.
what is the turn around time on it?

i figure after the break in period is best time to do it.
what do you recommend?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.