BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And for the post everyone has been waiting for!

BrenTuning's Black Friday Sale:​

Black Friday – 995$ 4 maps + original, free shipping US 48 states, Android or standalone option. Black Friday special – On The 10th order one user luckily will receive FREE MAIL IN FLASH TABLET KIT (see below), And the 10th MPF order will receive 50% off their flash tune order and it will be announced via forum and picked at random. The sale will start on Monday November, 24 2014 and end January 1st 2015.

Tablet – for our mail in customers – we now offer mailable tablets to flash these via OBD2, no longer need to send the ecu in, we do this remotely now for customers that prefer the less hassle of same day tuning. This option under the Black Friday sale will go for $499+shipping, this price will be good for 3 months, unlike the other Black Friday sales.

Akrapovic Stainless Steel Evolution Exhaust System (Titanium can) $1425.00+shipping (MSRP $1609.95)

BLACK FRIDAY PRICING WILL NOT reflect past JAN1, any emails regarding black Friday pricing in March, April or jan2 will be ignored. No exceptions

To place your order please call us during business hours, in the very near future we will also have an option to pay via our website​

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
And for the post everyone has been waiting for!

BrenTuning's Black Friday Sale:​

Black Friday – 995$ 4 maps + original, free shipping US 48 states, Android or standalone option, these user get free upgrade to LC/DDC maps/ map upgrades in future. Black Friday special – On The 10th order one user luckily will receive FREE MAIL IN FLASH TABLET KIT (see below), And the 10th MPF order will receive 50% off their flash tune order and it will be announced via forum and picked at random. The sale will start on Monday November, 24 2014 and end January 1st 2015.

Tablet – for our mail in customers – we now offer mailable tablets to flash these via OBD2, no longer need to send the ecu in, we do this remotely now for customers that prefer the less hassle of same day tuning. This option under the Black Friday sale will go for $499+shipping, this price will be good for 3 months, unlike the other Black Friday sales.

BLACK FRIDAY PRICING WILL NOT reflect past JAN1, any emails regarding black Friday pricing in March, April or jan2 will be ignored. No exceptions

To place your order please call us during business hours, in the very near future we will also have an option to pay via our website​

so If I went with the $499 deal, it will come with one map. Should I ever need to change the map back to stock for warranty purposes, how would that work?

·
Vendor
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so If I went with the $499 deal, it will come with one map. Should I ever need to change the map back to stock for warranty purposes, how would that work?
You would have to request that we send you a tablet so you could reflash it back to stock.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
so for the $995 option, we get a tablet
did i understand that right?
and can you give some basic info on the 4 maps?

·
Vendor
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so for the $995 option, we get a tablet
did i understand that right?
and can you give some basic info on the 4 maps?
$995 You either get a Android based flash device. Or a standalone flash device, the choice is yours.

As for the 4 maps the choice will be up to you. Say you have a stock bike, we can give you one pump gas and one race file. And down the road you feel you will be modifying the bike we can do the same two, street and pump, with the modifications you choose.

Is the tablet flash tune available for the S1000R?
Unfortunately the S1000r, or any BMSX ecu, at this time requires us to load the tune via bench flash. We are working on cracking that ECU to flash via the diagnostic port but have no official ETA on that.

[email protected]

·
Vendor
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Vendor
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We will be closed today for Thanksgiving, hope everyone has a enjoyable yet safe holiday!

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Do you have S1000RR maps made for 91 octane? Here in california thats the best we can get without going full race fuel :mad: Have a great Thanksgiving!

·
Vendor
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Office is open and we are setting up appointments now! Contact us today to take advantage of our Black Friday Sales today!

Do you have S1000RR maps made for 91 octane? Here in california thats the best we can get without going full race fuel :mad: Have a great Thanksgiving!

We can set that up no problem! We have specific ACN91 maps setup for you guys.

·
Vendor
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sent an email, "Order here today" link didn't work for me.
Sorry about that we were finalizing the new links this AM and bouncing between phone calls. Working links will be in the following post.

[email protected]

·
Vendor
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Vendor
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Vendor
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you for all the orders! The sale is still on going, call us today to get yours!

[email protected]

·
Registered
829 Posts
When we figure out my cold start problem, I will buy the package to reflash using my Samsung Galaxy Android tablet and/or phone, since I have both devices running on the Android OS.

·
Vendor
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lets add some more to our year end sales!

BMW S1000RR AKRAPOVIC FULL STAINLESS EVOLUTION SHORTY SYSTEM (Ti can) S-B10R1-RT - $1425.00 + ship (msrp $1609.95)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts