BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
BT Moto
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'd like to thank my friend @V3rbatim for getting this started. Our thread was locked in the general section so I'm re-opening it here. This is a direct copy/paste from V3rbatim and is LIVE now. Grab % off our new handheld tuning device when purchased with coupon code before 9/4/2019. Thanks for all your orders and continued support!

https://brentuningmoto.com/product/2...andheld-tuner/

UPDATE: 8/22/2019

As soon as bren updates their website for the purchase of the handheld, apply coupon code: Check back for our next group buy :) at checkout for 10% off! Chris will email me once the product is Live.

UPDATE: pricing! $795 (handheld & m+ Tune) or $995 (handheld & stage 1 tune) ETA on the handheld is next week! I was told the groupbuy is good for just this time so lets take advantage. 10% is better than retail.

Contacted Bren tuning regarding a group buy for the handheld device for the 2020 bmw s1000rr. Capability to store Multiple Maps, No Downtime, No more Removing your ECU. Capable of diagnostic tool functions. Heres the link for more info.

https://brentuningmoto.com/?news=201...available-soon

Bren said if we get atleast 10 people to commit on the GB, it would be % off. (returning customers will have their own pricing structure and can reach out to Brenturning) If we get more, im sure the discounts would go up. As for the final price, im still waiting for Bren to respond to his emails. If interested just add your username.

1. V3rbatim
2. Hwo Lee
3. Nimster
4. DanHovse
5.EithanA
6. Taffetto
7. techno_violet
8. Tom Bernhardt
9. Heitzer
10.Sportrider801
11. Odie
12. Capt42104
13. “Anonymous”
14. alexliu911

Reactions: PaniDropper

·
BT Moto
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Deal going on through midnight 9/3/2019!

·
BT Moto
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@BRENTUNING - cough cough :), Hope all is (y), let us know!
I have a sale going on now as is, helpful for those looking to save some money and helps keep my guys busy during this odd time in the world :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts