BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone. It's Friday and everyone is in a good mood here at the shop so we opted to do a quick sale on our 2015 S1000RR flash service (BMSX ECU).

Cost is $695+shipping

This price is only good for the next 10 orders, and only applicable to 2015+ bikes. All orders are taken via phone, 508-762-1769. This is our mail in flash only service.

Linked is our flash development thread - http://www.s1000rrforum.com/forum/15-rr-tech-performance-chat/110098-brentuning-2015-s1000rr-development-thread.html

Discounted flash tunes remaining - 0

[email protected]

·
Registered
493 Posts
you made a comment on the other page about the noise of the bike. That you added some extra noise to it on down shift and such. I really want to hear this change before i consider the flash service. can you post a video somehow please?

·
Vendor
2,209 Posts
So the way the 15 works right now is?

Buyer of the tune has to send in the ECU. IF buyer has a warranty issue and needs the ECU back to stock they can send back in to you, get the stock tune back in, ship it back, get warranty work done, send ECU back to you again for Bren tune to be put back in?

and that cost is?

Future of the 15 flash via the ICOM method?

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you made a comment on the other page about the noise of the bike. That you added some extra noise to it on down shift and such. I really want to hear this change before i consider the flash service. can you post a video somehow please?
I will see what I can do.

So the way the 15 works right now is?

Buyer of the tune has to send in the ECU. IF buyer has a warranty issue and needs the ECU back to stock they can send back in to you, get the stock tune back in, ship it back, get warranty work done, send ECU back to you again for Bren tune to be put back in?

and that cost is?

Future of the 15 flash via the ICOM method?
We have tested with our shop bike. The dealer can not detect the changes in the ECU with their tools. The ECU would have to be sent to corporate and downloaded to see the changes, ie something that isn't normally done.

As for flashing through the diagnostics port. We are working on it, but due to the complexity of the encrypting I have no ETA.

[email protected]

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just took another today. 6 remaining!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I will be calling you tomorrow..THANKS Scott Reynolds

·
Registered
65 Posts
Quick question? Is the ECU located under the airbox in front of gas tank on the 15? Any tricks to unhooking it or is it straight forward? Thanks for the onfo..Scott

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quick question? Is the ECU located under the airbox in front of gas tank on the 15? Any tricks to unhooking it or is it straight forward? Thanks for the onfo..Scott
Nice chatting with you Scott, see you in a couple weeks!

Chris

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Only five flashes remaining at the discounted rate!

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sold three of our flashes yesterday for the 2015 S1000RR. Only two remaining at the discounted pricing!

·
Vendor
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Andddd that is the last at the discounted rate! We will still be offering the service at retail pricing of $695+ shipping. Thanks to all of you for your recent orders!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.