BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently just bought my first s1000rr 2012
I jumped from a 600 -after days of owning I knew it wasn’t for me and I needed more lol here’s a few pictures of my girl raven ,she’s bone stock for the moment ,I just ordered a brentunning handheld that I got for a insanely good deal so I’ll be looking for mods to do shortly before tuning her !
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Sky
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
3,235 Posts
Congrats! She is a beast out of the box. I track my 2013 pretty much bone stock. Just rearsets, track bodywork and some engine protection.

Welcome and enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats! She is a beast out of the box. I track my 2013 pretty much bone stock. Just rearsets, track bodywork and some engine protection.

Welcome and enjoy

Thank you very much oh she is ,hahah first day off the dealership “somewhere in mexico” I tested her out lol and made me fall in love ,the r6 just didn’t cut it for me lol

·
Registered
325 Posts
Sweet looking bike! Congrats. Love the color. I have a 2012 and it was racing red an black when I got it but that went quickly with track plastics all in black!

Enjoy!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,235 Posts
Thank you very much oh she is ,hahah first day off the dealership “somewhere in mexico” I tested her out lol and made me fall in love ,the r6 just didn’t cut it for me lol
Funny, I’m looking for a track R6 or 636

Reactions: Raven-s1000rr

·
Registered
55 Posts
I recently just bought my first s1000rr 2012
I jumped from a 600 -after days of owning I knew it wasn’t for me and I needed more lol here’s a few pictures of my girl raven ,she’s bone stock for the moment ,I just ordered a brentunning handheld that I got for a insanely good deal so I’ll be looking for mods to do shortly before tuning her ! View attachment 218789 View attachment 218790 View attachment 218791
Welcome! I have a 2012 and hope to track it at Barber. How many miles on yours? Nice pics

·
Registered
494 Posts
Nice ride, welcome to the site! I love my 16' but I miss my 12' been trying to find out who she was whole sold to...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts