BMW S1000RR Forum banner
81 - 100 of 122 Posts

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
For me, that red on the tail has got to go but good otherwise. Waiting for it to land in the US in the next couple of months.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I don't know why BMW insist on crappy stickers instead of paint. Devalues every offering...M sport, MRR, this...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have the VIN for my 2022 order and it has just left Berlin. Let's see how long it takes to get to Bay Area California.
I like the colour but I guess its all personal opinion.

Bike S1000RR 2022
Style Passion GreyS045A
Premium PackageS0ZPP
Passenger KitS0413
M Billet PackageS079E
Design Option WheelsS0276

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
I have the VIN for my 2022 order and it has just left Berlin. Let's see how long it takes to get to Bay Area California.
I like the colour but I guess its all personal opinion.

Bike S1000RR 2022
Style Passion GreyS045A
Premium PackageS0ZPP
Passenger KitS0413
M Billet PackageS079E
Design Option WheelsS0276
Aah nice, did you happen to get a good deal on it? I’m also in the area and will trade my 17rr for a 22rr - similar config as yours. I just need the forged wheels package and will install full exhaust and do brake upgrade later. The k67 seems to be quite well-equipped from factory.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I ordered a 2022 S1000RR M Sport two days ago from a Sydney dealer Australia. He said the ETA was end of October, beginning of November. BMW had already some bikes in transit to OZ and was able to allocate one. Much earlier than this thread otherwise suggested.

·
Registered
2022 S1000RR-M
78 Posts
Curious what color the forks will be on the m-sport. My dealer paperwork showed it being gold, but on BMW website there is pictures of both gold and black forks. I’ll ask the dealer to take some pics.

Dealer called and told me that my bike has already arrived last week, but as I am away on holiday I can’t pick it up until October!
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
78 Posts
A real life 2022 model pic would be great, not liking the black forks, but digging the blue calipers!

·
Administrator
2021 S1000RR M Sport
8,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
Keyless start doesn't require batteries in the fob. The vehicle sends out energy to charge a nearby chip and the chip then sends back a code using that energy.. Everyone loves keyless start. They really should have done it in 2019.
Can you shut up. You don't have 1 clue what you are talking about. Keyless fob sends out energy? So what powers it to send out energy? What the hell does this even mean?

·
Administrator
2021 S1000RR M Sport
8,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
LMAO dude you have no clue. GO educate yourself. Yes that's exactly how it works. DUH You also don't need to be rude.
The BMW fob's have batteries in them. Even the RDC tyre pressure sensors have batteries in them. "they send out energy". Just shut up and stop trying to explain things you have 0 concept of. Based off your posts on this forum you know absolutely nothing about this bike and the technology it uses so listen to the people who do and you might learn something.

·
Administrator
2021 S1000RR M Sport
8,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
Your terminology is incorrect. "sending out energy". I'm aware of how the technology works. The issue I have is your wording and terminology.

·
Administrator
2021 S1000RR M Sport
8,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
The standard key obviously does not have a battery. However the keyless ride BMW fob keys do have batteries in them.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Have we got a non computer generated 2022 M sport pic?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Yeah but...cellphones have....drumroll...a battery inside...ijs lol

• Haha
Reactions: bennymx

·
Registered
2022 S1000RR-M
78 Posts
OK- T minus 3 days until I make it out of Italy and am back home to pickup the 22 M-sport bike. Anyone post pics before me? 😝

81 - 100 of 122 Posts