BMW S1000RR Forum banner

221 - 240 of 266 Posts

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Remember everyone busting my balls for demanding an all black 2020?
Not really, I remember them busting your balls for going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
about it

·
Banned
154 Posts
Not really, I remember them busting your balls for going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
about it
Yup.
And it worked, didn't it?

You all should be making your voices heard for a proper tune for the US and some Brembo brakes now........

·
Registered
222 Posts
Go ride one, it's plenty fast as is - especially for the street (no "torque optimization"). Yes the midrange could be improved (hardly "slow") but above 9k it's ballistic

·
Banned
154 Posts
Go ride one, it's plenty fast as is - especially for the street (no "torque optimization"). Yes the midrange could be improved (hardly "slow") but above 9k it's ballistic
Can you understand English, or do you have Dementia?

How many times do I have to tell you I did a track day on a S1k-M LAST YEAR ?????
I don't need to "go ride one".

The fan boi circle jerk continues........

·
Registered
222 Posts
So you did a track day, so do 70 year olds (with dementia), that doesn't make you fast - why are you here, rockhead? Get back to your gixxer

·
Registered
538 Posts
Above 9k yes, but on the street we need midrange! This bike should bring the front wheel up easy by 6k rpm in second gear, but it doesnt in stock form. For me midrange is everything riding on the streets.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
I'm probably gonna hold off until there is a longer break in software updates. I think there have been 4 or 5 updates (cant remember) come out in the past year. With the amount, BT charges to "update" your tune I'm good for now. I saw an update last night for Software Ver K001-20-11-501. Modifies DME, ESA, and GM. Does anyone have access to the changes done?

·
Registered
505 Posts
I'm probably gonna hold off until there is a longer break in software updates. I think there have been 4 or 5 updates (cant remember) come out in the past year. With the amount, BT charges to "update" your tune I'm good for now. I saw an update last night for Software Ver K001-20-11-501. Modifies DME, ESA, and GM. Does anyone have access to the changes done?
I’m still on the original software that came with my 2020 bike with a build date of December 2019. I don’t see any reason to update it since I got a flash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
I’m still on the original software that came with my 2020 bike with a build date of December 2019. I don’t see any reason to update it since I got a flash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There have been improvements wrt BT support (earlier the audio used to cut off quite a bit, now it works as expected). Also, the BMW Connected app now works on Race Pro modes.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Just ordered the GS911, No TAX, NO SHIPPING!
Can you clear service reminders with the "enthusiast" version?

Just got the Brentune loaded on my bike last night, now I have to wait for a break in the weather (hopefully this weekend)

Anyone here use a chrome book to update and pair with the brentuner?
I used a regular Windows 10 HP notebook - worked fine

·
Registered
222 Posts
In the description it doesn't say anything about service functions (enthusiast version)

"Enthusiast Version will allow Emergency functionality (read and clear fault codes, view real time data) on an unlimited number of bikes. However, it is limited to 10 VIN's for Service functions such as resetting service reminders yet can be upgraded online to Professional once the limit is reached.

Professional Version allows both Service & Emergency functionality on an unlimited number of VINs."

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
In the description it doesn't say anything about service functions (enthusiast version)

"Enthusiast Version will allow Emergency functionality (read and clear fault codes, view real time data) on an unlimited number of bikes. However, it is limited to 10 VIN's for Service functions such as resetting service reminders yet can be upgraded online to Professional once the limit is reached.

Professional Version allows both Service & Emergency functionality on an unlimited number of VINs."
confused as to what you are asking?

221 - 240 of 266 Posts