BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sale Pending for the entire setup to protean and chain adjusters to Motowerx

I am selling a like new Brembo Front Brake Kit consisting of the GP4-RX Nickel Calipers and the Discs 320x5.5mm Supersport, HPK Kit, stainless steel, floating, gold carrier. Price is $2000 Shipped Tracked and Insured.

I also have Ohlins Suspension setup that was on my 2016 BMW S1000RR. I put a couple thousand highway miles on the setup with 0 trackdays. They are set for 220lb rider. No leaks no damage functions like new. I have the FGRT 202 Forks and the BM360 Shock and the SD038 Steering Damper. I have all the original boxes and booklets as well. Price is $3000 Shipped Tracked and Insured.

I almost forgot about the Lightech Chain adjusters I have in Cobalt Blue. $200

For $5000 your bike will be ready to hit the track with some very nice premium parts. All of these have minimal easy miles on them. Everything comes in original boxes. The items can be picked up in Cumming GA which is slightly north of Atlanta.

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Just bought a house. Just bought a house. Just bought a house. Just bought a house! You’re killing me man! I have to keep telling myself this now. 😳😳😳

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just bought a house. Just bought a house. Just bought a house. Just bought a house! You’re killing me man! I have to keep telling myself this now. 😳😳😳
Trust me it will be worth it. Best purchase I have ever made for any bike I have ever owned. Transforms the bike into a road carving canyon killer track day beast and perfect still for the street. All prices are Shipped Tracked and Insured.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Sorry but I am not going to sell individually. Whole Set $2000 Shipped Tracked and Insured.
Let me know if you decide to split. Those HPK discs are not the best in-class in fact at 5.5mm they are quite average. I run MotoMaster 6mm discs.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Sent you a PM on the chain Adjusters

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let me know if you decide to split. Those HPK discs are not the best in-class in fact at 5.5mm they are quite average. I run MotoMaster 6mm discs.
Ok. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. I dont think I ever stated that they were "best in class" though. I am unsure of what your intention was with those unsolicited remarks. Ohhh now I get it. Sale Pending for the entire setup to protean and chain adjusters to Motowerx

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Ok. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. I dont think I ever stated that they were "best in class" though. I am unsure of what your intention was with those unsolicited remarks. Ohhh now I get it. Sale Pending for the entire setup to protean and chain adjusters to Motowerx
No idea who is protean mate, but if you ever change you mind I'm here. Don't be salty

1 - 10 of 10 Posts