BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my slot for next week lined up. Who from the forum will be also there next week ?
Excited to meet some of you and as BMW some questions :) >:)

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
I got my slot for next week lined up. Who from the forum will be also there next week ?
Excited to meet some of you and as BMW some questions :) >:)
This is a good opportunity for those that haven't purchased. I got the invite but CA Superbike School is loaning their fleet for the event. It will be "follow the leader." You can't ride your own bike or do laps on your own. :frown2:

I'll be doing the PTT days as well. :grin2:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I hope and think it will be a normal California Superbike School day. As following the leader until 5 would be get pretty damn old haha :)

But that's too bad. My 2020 is not quite ready for track duty yet and in 2 weeks I'll be riding one of Troy Corsers in Aragon, so even less of a reason to push my bike to get ready.
However too bad I'll miss you guys by just a tiny bit. Hopefully October November will have some nice weather and to catch you there !

·
Registered
62 Posts
I did the same RR day in NJ in Aug. Its def. not a track day, but more of a follow the leader at a decent pace. They do 3 groups, saw ppl in textile two piece riding. Def. not a full blown track day. But still a cool event

·
Registered
62 Posts
Unfortunatelly, that what I though aswell, but they dont teach anything. You just follow the leader to the best of your abilities.
CA Superbike school only provides their bikes and coaches that u follow

Ill be there! I haven't done a track day before so I figured it would be a good event to start with.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts