BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2022 S1000RR Clubsport
60 Posts
Ordered from them a couple months back. Asked beforehand if they have the items in stock, they confirmed they did. Placed the order. 2 separate orders

2 weeks later, nothing was even processed. After an enquiry and waiting 2 to 3 days for a reply, they said 2 of the items were not in stock and I have to wait 2 weeks. Flash forward 2 weeks+ later, still nothing. Contacted again, this time spoke to a different person entirely, telling me it's delayed into August (this was in late May too). I said cancel the order.

No response. Had to send 2 other emails to get a response after another week. Then they say, they can't cancel the order as it's being processed. I had to go through paypal to get my order cancelled and money refunded.

2nd order, same thing. Except when it was finally in stock 1 month after payment, they were asking me $80 AUD more for postage because of an error with their postage rates. I said no, cancel it and issue a refund. Took another week for that to happen.

All in all, I'd stay well clear from these guys.

I've used WRS Italy multiple times, way better service and actually have the items in stock. Postage was also much better. Being in Australia, most items are much cheaper to get from Europe, since there's no VAT 19% added, even after factoring in postage. I'm trying this new site I found (EMI Auto in Latvia) for genuine oem parts. Specifically the M low seat $480 AUD delivered (that's like $330 USD~ with todays exchange rates). Locally the shop is charging $699 AUD ($481 USD~ )for them.

If you are looking for parts that you can't find anywhere else
I'd say in my case, they couldn't find the parts either lol 🤣

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ordered from them a couple months back. Asked beforehand if they have the items in stock, they confirmed they did. Placed the order. 2 separate orders

2 weeks later, nothing was even processed. After an enquiry and waiting 2 to 3 days for a reply, they said 2 of the items were not in stock and I have to wait 2 weeks. Flash forward 2 weeks+ later, still nothing. Contacted again, this time spoke to a different person entirely, telling me it's delayed into August (this was in late May too). I said cancel the order.

No response. Had to send 2 other emails to get a response after another week. Then they say, they can't cancel the order as it's being processed. I had to go through paypal to get my order cancelled and money refunded.

2nd order, same thing. Except when it was finally in stock 1 month after payment, they were asking me $80 AUD more for postage because of an error with their postage rates. I said no, cancel it and issue a refund. Took another week for that to happen.

I've used WRS Italy multiple times, way better service and actually have the items in stock. Postage was also much better. Being in Australia, most items are much cheaper to get from Europe, since there's no VAT 19% added, even after factoring in postage. I'm trying this new site I found (EMI Auto in Latvia) for genuine oem parts. Specifically the M low seat $480 AUD delivered. Locally the shop is charging $699 AUD for them.

Thank you for your input about your experience. I will check both sites mentioned.

·
Registered
2022 S1000RR Clubsport
60 Posts
Do you have the website?

Keep in mind, I haven't yet received the part I ordered (only ordered yesterday). However, they got back to me literally 3x faster than BMW Europe Moto, and got a confirmation email within 12 hours of ordering. Already more progress 🤣

All in all, they accept PayPal anyway in case there's any issues.

I'd recommend researching the part numbers you're after beforehand, then searching on this site.

Side note, also found where TechSpec get their grips made (Chinese manufacturer) and bought them direct from the source. Exact same thing, literally. Under $30 AUD ($20.67 USD~) delivered, just no TechSpec logo lol

·
Registered
167 Posts

I've used WRS Italy multiple times, way better service and actually have the items in stock. Postage was also much better. Being in Australia, most items are much cheaper to get from Europe, since there's no VAT 19% added, even after factoring in postage. I'm trying this new site I found (EMI Auto in Latvia) for genuine oem parts. Specifically the M low seat $480 AUD delivered (that's like $330 USD~ with todays exchange rates). Locally the shop is charging $699 AUD ($481 USD~ )for them.

Wow. That was a bad experience. It was opposite over the experience I had. They were very quick to communicate with me. It was part of the reason why I was comfortable with trying them out. I also used a credit card versus Paypal which I know I wouldn't have any issues having the charge dropped if there was a problem.

But it took 2 weeks for me to get my items which included the shipping time through DHL.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Prices are great but the shipping charge is crazy high !!!!
Yes, the shipping is expensive. But even factoring that in, ordering through them was still cheaper than buying domestically. If you try them, I recommend ordering item(s) above a certain price threshold to make it worth while. My order was about $250 and it was worth paying the shipping.

·
Registered
2022 S1000RR Clubsport
60 Posts
Mind sharing the TecSpec source?
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/1005003430460500.html?spm=a2g0n.order_detail.0.0.2dcff19chJOm5p

Not sure what postage times to US will be, but I got mine in 2 weeks (Sydney Australia). I think the ones without any branding is a dollar or two more. Less if you don't want the centre one.

Mine has the stores logo on the circle where TechSpec have theirs.

Also, compared it side by side before applying. It's the exact same as TechSpec. 3M backing too.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
If you are looking for parts that you can't find anywhere else, check this website Original BMW Motorrad Motorcycle Parts & Accessories | Best price

Good luck!
Prices don't seem like anything special and never checked the freight amounts. Best deals for actual OEM parts seems to be on here, or EBay from a legitimate vendor. There is a guy who blows all the vendors out on pricing for engine covers, sliders, rearsets, brake guards, misc. stuff. Sells them as "open box" but they are new, check seller g55*amg

·
Registered
BMW S1000XR
126 Posts
Bought all my carbon parts and milled parts from there. No issues, even when sending stuff back and getting a refund.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts