BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Get 15% off all handhelds and BT Moto branded products until 12/10!

www.BrenTuningMoto.com

If I need another retune after the new ABS & traction control update can I still get the discount if it’s several weeks from now?
Because I don’t know when I’ll get my bike returned from the dealership after tomorrow?
Maybe I can just purchase a frequent customer service account?
Will have to say BT tools are super easy to use! Flashed my bike right back to stock with no problems.
Not sure if I needed to download files off the bike or if your tools do it automatically. Lots of little things go on in that black BT box.
I would pay for the possible education if BT had a learning center or anything that would go into detail about the s1000rr, his tools, and how things function. Bet there is a lot of knowledge, very interesting.
Get your S1000/2/2 tuned by BT to make sure your kicking off the training wheels and have something that is as natural at keeping all of the OEM functions..

Have a good night!!!🌙

·
BT Moto
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I need another retune after the new ABS & traction control update can I still get the discount if it’s several weeks from now?
Because I don’t know when I’ll get my bike returned from the dealership after tomorrow?
Maybe I can just purchase a frequent customer service account?
Will have to say BT tools are super easy to use! Flashed my bike right back to stock with no problems.
Not sure if I needed to download files off the bike or if your tools do it automatically. Lots of little things go on in that black BT box.
I would pay for the possible education if BT had a learning center or anything that would go into detail about the s1000rr, his tools, and how things function. Bet there is a lot of knowledge, very interesting.
Get your S1000/2/2 tuned by BT to make sure your kicking off the training wheels and have something that is as natural at keeping all of the OEM functions..

Have a good night!!!🌙
Email [email protected] for these questions. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts