BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Beautiful photos. I like to see them because I never notice any of that when I'm riding.

After riding it for a few years, I rode through the Dragon in my wife's car. I saw so much scenery it was like I'd never been on it before!

Have fun and be safe.

·
4,663 Posts
Here’s one of mine. Ill b there end of May for a week. Foothills Parkway extension @ Deals Gap.
Do you happen to have the routes in google maps? The routes have changed since last couple of years, would be nice to have the latest.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you happen to have the routes in google maps? The routes have changed since last couple of years, would be nice to have the latest.
I don't but i will contact the trip organizer for my group and see if i can get something for you soon.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't but i will contact the trip organizer for my group and see if i can get something for you soon.
Stay little east of Fontana Dam. We are there for a week so we travel most of the local roads there, but when we hit Foothills Pkwy, we have started from Fontana Dam area, take US28 west to US129 (Tail of Dragon), take that north to Foothills Pkwy, take that east towards Pigeon Forge area (US321) then hit it back in opposite direction.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts