BMW S1000RR Forum banner
21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,019 Posts
Does that around-the-can loop bracket come with the triangled bracket? Or is that also a separate purchase?

·
Registered
2021 s1000rr
420 Posts
I have that on my M1000rr…it’s ok I guess…not much difference imho than the stock akra on that bike, except possibly at full throttle…be warned you will need the akra hanger bracket..so add $179 to the slip on price…
View attachment 220333
That bike is awesome man. Congrats. Have you/can you take the dB killer out of it?

·
Registered
2021 s1000rr
420 Posts
I'm fussy.. I want loud but not sc project loud. The stock can on my arrow headers is loud but I don't love the look of the stock can.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Not a big fan of the carbon Akra can if you have the carbon package or ///M carbon parts. Akra uses a standard weave opposed to the BMW twill pattern. Just the small carbon tip on my Akra EVO drives me nuts with it's mismatched weave to the bike's carbon.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Not a big fan of the carbon Akra can if you have the carbon package or ///M carbon parts. Akra uses a standard weave opposed to the BMW twill pattern. Just the small carbon tip on my Akra EVO drives me nuts with it's mismatched weave to the bike's carbon.
Akra carbon is strange and the strap doesnt even match!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Anyone using Spark.it over there? They are very nice.

Aussies have you tried the vandemon.com.au ti system?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 s1000rr
420 Posts
In the US here.. I reached out to Vandeamon. I really dig thier can I'd like to get that. They may work with us who don't have the need for thier headers. I'm sill waiting on an answer.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
21 - 40 of 67 Posts