BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Please help me welcome @bennymx as a new moderator. Being an Aussie he can help us keep those folks on the other side of the world in line and catch the late night spammers :grin2:.

Bennymx is a wealth of knowledge and is always helpful.

Welcome Benny!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Two thumbs up there Benny. You're advice and comments are always well on the mark. Loads of knowledge with a good nature. Must be the Aussie trait? Great Australia day promotion for you mate! (edit spelling)

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
Congrats Benny. Now that you have been promoted shouldn't you change the mx to rr? Or have you found a way to ride the rr in the dirt? :confused: That would be more rad than King Kenny's TZ750 miler. :grin2: I saw him ride that beast at Golden Gate Fields back in the day. Awesome! :surprise:

·
Administrator
6,786 Posts
Yeah the name came from when I rode motocross as a kid. Now it's mainly road. I have had the RR on a dirt road at 200km/h (124mph) though. Was fairly flat and straight but still loose gravel. Going past adventure bikes and four wheel drives in a cloud of dust. I have jumped it before as well. It's held up surprisingly well with the 40,000km of abuse I have put it through.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts