BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
I added heavier Evo Tech bar end weights to my road bike and they ironed out the vibrations a lot. Track bikes do not run any as they are normally running clip ons and the bars just have a plug in the end. Bar vibration is not really a consideration like a road bike. Your hands will probably get a nice massage lol

·
Registered
731 Posts
If you do a bit of freeway riding the vibrations get annoying. I put the heavier HVMP bar ends on and they make a nice improvement.

·
Registered
275 Posts
If you do a bit of freeway riding the vibrations get annoying. I put the heavier HVMP bar ends on and they make a nice improvement.
Did the vibrations shift to somewhere else when doing so or just stayed where they currently were and numbed then down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
I have the HVMP on mine and I would say the vibes were reduced by 70-80%. Not moved elsewhere. Just wish I had my lathe before I ponied up for these. However, the comfort is worth the price.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have the HVMP on mine and I would say the vibes were reduced by 70-80%. Not moved elsewhere. Just wish I had my lathe before I ponied up for these. However, the comfort is worth the price.
Any idea on how much these weigh? Thinking about purchasing. Even if you can take one side off to weigh it would be much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts