BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 BMW S1000-RR Motorsport
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have picked up a set of the front indicators from New Rage Cycles to replace the mirrors for track day use, and I was hoping to get a set of bar end mirrors but the ones I got didn't really work. Anyone got a good suggestion for what mirrors would work? My bike was a used 2020 (800 miles!) and it has R&G bar end sliders on it, which screw into the ends. Do I replace those with something for the bar end mirrors, or are there mirrors that would thread into the ends and then I pull those off and put the bar end sliders/weights back on for track days?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have picked up a set of the front indicators from New Rage Cycles to replace the mirrors for track day use, and I was hoping to get a set of bar end mirrors but the ones I got didn't really work. Anyone got a good suggestion for what mirrors would work? My bike was a used 2020 (800 miles!) and it has R&G bar end sliders on it, which screw into the ends. Do I replace those with something for the bar end mirrors, or are there mirrors that would thread into the ends and then I pull those off and put the bar end sliders/weights back on for track days?
I got these with the optional adapter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts