BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Glad to see it get more public acknowledgement and attention honestly. It's pretty ridiculous levels of bad, and there had to have been a better solution. That said, I'm still buying one, flashing it and look forward to more track time with it.

·
Registered
809 Posts
They haven't updated the looks in a decade apart from the wings. I can confirm though this is a great bike.

·
Registered
26 Posts
it was a great looking bike until they put the wignlets on it... those things look ridiculous and ruin the lines :(
Listen. You can fix that easily by putting some flames down the side and a big a$$ carbon fiber ricer spoiler on the back. Pimp out da wheels by doing some gold plating and on the muffler you could use either rhinestones or cubic zirconia to write "pimp life" or your name. See how easy?

·
Registered
391 Posts
All of the European reviews have the new RR ahead of the Aprillia and Ducati, often significantly. A flash tune of the RR not only gives it the EU tune, but more, and restores its supremacy. Everyone that buys one in the US needs to get the flash.

·
Registered
13 Posts
It's great the bike is losing reviews in the US. Hopefully, BMW will take this seriously, fix it, and never make this mistake again. I'm buying a bike in the spring and it's between the V4S and the M. After spending time on a 16RR I really wanted the BMW as it is the better all-round bike, but I'm not going to buy a noticeably neutered expensive bike and void the warranty to fix it. Hopefully this is solved by the time I buy!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well to each their own. I take it look wise over the new s1000rr. The old s1000rr had a better design imo

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 84 Posts