BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a few issues trying to tie down a specific fender eliminator for my '14 S1K, namely with whether our registration plates fit FE's such as the yoshi, moto dynamic etc.

Motodynamic have informed me that their FE wont fit out plate, without holes being drilled in it of course.

Yoshi arent able to advise me whether it will or wont fit as they don't have any Australian sized plates to test it on.

I'm ultimately most interested in purchasing the yoshi, as we all know they're great quality, but I dont want to have it shipped out here only to have it not fit.

So what FE's are you guys using?

·
Registered
736 Posts
Mines an R and G. Dealer fitted it though so I've got no idea what installation is like.

Its good quality and looks nice.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I love my one from ebay vendor mustard bikes. Based in tassie. Looks really clean and simple. Yoshi does fit though. I know someone who's got one with an ACT plate on his 2015

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
I also have the Yoshi on my '13.

Note that you don't have to have the ugly numberplate surround on the Yoshi, as the plate itself acts as the structural body - if that makes sense..

Not the best photo to show what I'm talking about but it's the only one I had on hand and shows the frame isn't needed.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Go with the one Macca mentioned. I did and the guy who makes them is keen for pictures and any suggestions you have to make his product better.

·
Registered
45 Posts
i Have the R&G fitted by dealer.
number plates fit without having to drill anything

·
Registered
240 Posts
im with macca. i have the same one on two bikes.

There may be slightly better looking ones on the market but this one does the job and after all, its not overly important. Spend the money one something else

·
Banned
631 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts