BMW S1000RR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Forum price for GP3 Full System in stainless with any end can choice is £1069 ($1667)
This is subject to UK/EU 20% vat where applicable.

Delivery times will be 2-3 weeks from order depending on demand.

Dyno test results will follow soon, initial tests show power increases comparable with our AR22 full system, we will offer a pcv pre mapped for the system at £260 + vat.

Shipping is £65 ($101)

Please email: [email protected] to order.
Interested, GP3 Full System, V3 Can, Bellypan.
Please pm price to Melbourne / Australia

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just received my gp3 system in inconel today! In less than three weeks I may I add. I have never seen an exhaust this beautiful in my life! Absolutely gorgeous! Incredibly light! All I can say, it's Flawless!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi neo When I got my gp3 full system in the mail today their were for unclear coated carbon pieces and for the life of me I cant figure out where they go lol any help would be appreciated thanks nathan

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Hi neo When I got my gp3 full system in the mail today their were for unclear coated carbon pieces and for the life of me I cant figure out where they go lol any help would be appreciated thanks nathan
Can you send me a picture of them, they may have been in the box by mistake, possibly meant to be left with New-Haven power sports.
Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah that's my guess too. They're in my shop so I'll send pics tomorrow, but I'm damn sure they're weren't for me so I'll have to get new-havens address and send them back. Thanks, Nathan

·
Registered
165 Posts
v2 black end can

I sent you an email on the v2 black end can exhaust... If you don't receive it, i pm'd you as well.. thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
What advantage does the Inconel offer over the SS other than weight? Any difference in power or sound? I see that the SS system is pretty light, so how much lighter is the Inconel? Is there an available baffle?

This setup is on my short list along with the AR22 system. The AR22 appears to make better power, I assume is slightly quieter (I'm a little concerned that the GP3 Full will be too loud), and I assume a little heavier than the GP3 Full Inconel. Am I correct?

I apologize if this has been covered, but I read through the thread and didn't see an explanation.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Neo count me in for the gp3 with ultimate CAN I can wait on the belly pan. But can you quote with and with out belly pan anyways cause I might change my mind cause it looks amazing. Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
201 Posts
O shoot I'm sorry Neo. I'm only interested in GP3 ultimate can. But I want to keep BMW headers. Is this OK for group buy? Let me know asap. If so count me in

·
Registered
201 Posts
Looking at the dates of prev postings. Is this an old post. There is prop no group buy goin on :(

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
La7in, can you email us direct and we can sort you out: [email protected]

Inconel is lighter than stainless and does outperform it. Inconel is slightly louder due to the thinner walls. Nothing is to loud and all come with removable db killers.
Stainless price is a good option if the Inconel is to expensive for you.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts