21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Neo, thanks for stepping up, any expect date you have would be great~

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm still working up the saving for an exhaust so I'll probably miss out on the group buy. Rest assured though, that chunk of my saving account is already made out to Austin Racing! I can't wait to see the GP3 full stainless! Pictures! Pictures!

·
Banned
232 Posts
def interested but have a couple questions would it be any gp3? if not which system are we talking about exactly..... i personally would be interested in the full carbon stubby can w/ the titanium or inconel piping with the belly pan !!!!!!!!! thx

·
Registered
40 Posts
The gp ultimate we supply for the GP3 is 250mm long and lower db's than the Akra stubby. We can supply a 200mm gp ultimate if you wish, around the same db's as the Akra stubby.
So less materials, less $ right =o).

Does the length affect anything besides the sound and looks?

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Forum price for GP3 Full System in stainless with any end can choice is £1069 ($1667)
This is subject to UK/EU 20% vat where applicable.

Delivery times will be 2-3 weeks from order depending on demand.

Dyno test results will follow soon, initial tests show power increases comparable with our AR22 full system, we will offer a pcv pre mapped for the system at £260 + vat.

Shipping is £65 ($101)

Please email: [email protected] to order.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am interested in a GP3 full system in inconel with the carbon belly pan and prob the PCV too. Shoot me a price on the stainless system also with the pan and PCV shipped to USA zip 37138.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Did not get info.
GP3 with carbon can, inconel, bellypan, and PCV.
I want the short system that comes out and stops under the right peg.

SML

·
Registered
962 Posts
Neo,

First, I just read the 20 pages of another thread about removing cat. I think its very subjective. having say that, I'm a strong believer of turn-key solution, because, I'm in manufacture myself, and understanding going through process from an idea to replicate 10,000 pieces (or more). its lots of work.

Yet, my ideal solution about exhaust for my S1 has been very practical thus far, I want to know what is the best you can do for the Austin Racing with Cat replacement and the end can exhaust? I don't remember too much about model number, but, seems like AR are the only one offer this type of exhaust solution (cat replacement with "Y" piping).

please PM me.

thank you

21 - 40 of 61 Posts