BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading down there next month to visit my brother who rides an R1 and wanted to rent a bike for a day or two so we could ride together before going to the races that weekend.

Anyone recommend a place? Or know if Austin BMW lets people pay to use their demos for 6-8 hours scenario?

I saw Lonestar moto rentals has some options, probably rent the hypermotard, gsxs750 or the bmw R9T but it seems pricy at the end of the day. Thanks for any input, i wouldn't mind traveling to save some money and rent for 2 days over 1.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm not sure about sport bikes but I know there is a Harley dealership there that rents bikes. I stopped in 2 years ago the rates were very reasonable. I can't remember the name of the dealership but it was the largest Harley dealer in the area.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure about sport bikes but I know there is a Harley dealership there that rents bikes. I stopped in 2 years ago the rates were very reasonable. I can't remember the name of the dealership but it was the largest Harley dealer in the area.
Good call, i looked there and they rent larger bikes and a 1200 low seat which was $85.00. Probably end up doing that. I think its called Cowboy Harley Davidson haha. 1200cc with 70 lbs of torque @ 3500 rpm, oh baby.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts