BMW S1000RR Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
That's great!! && I'm guessing you're pretty tight with them if you're gonna drop the bike off, haha. I remember when I got my race rails last year for the R6 & asked them about the updates for the RR, they were waiting to get their hands on one to start working on it. Excited to see what they come up with :)
A friend of mine actually knows the owner, Son. He got me in touch with him and that's how this whole sub cage and race rails thing started.
I actually dropped it off yesterday. Everyone at the shop couldn't believe it was a wrap job because it was so clean and had never seen a color like that before. I know... "Cool story bro" hahahaha

·
Registered
506 Posts
A friend of mine actually knows the owner, Son. He got me in touch with him and that's how this whole sub cage and race rails thing started.
I actually dropped it off yesterday. Everyone at the shop couldn't believe it was a wrap job because it was so clean and had never seen a color like that before. I know... "Cool story bro" hahahaha
I hope they're making it worth your while if you're going to be without the RR for awhile. I wouldn't be able to part ways.. && it's a badass wrap! :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I hope they're making it worth your while if you're going to be without the RR for awhile. I wouldn't be able to part ways.. && it's a badass wrap! :)
My bike was naked for 6 weeks when it was getting wrapped. I only had it back together for a week when i dropped it off. So i'll be going crazy again till she's back :crying:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts