BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a rear seal cowl for my k67 and it came without instructions, just the hardware pieces. Does anyone know where I could get a hold of the assembly instructions? Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
I purchased a rear seal cowl for my k67 and it came without instructions, just the hardware pieces. Does anyone know where I could get a hold of the assembly instructions? Thanks in advance for the help.
Ya, I have a bunch available. In the base, pull the 4 rubbers through the 4 posts. Then on the coloured section, add the 2 clips. Then slide the base into the coloured top and then screw them together with the 2 screws.

Let me know if you need more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Visionary

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya, I have a bunch available. In the base, pull the 4 rubbers through the 4 posts. Then on the coloured section, add the 2 clips. Then slide the base into the coloured top and then screw them together with the 2 screws.

Let me know if you need more info.

Got it I pulled up the diagram for the rear seat and I think I can figure it out. The 4 rubber screws need to be pushed all the way in correct?

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
Got it I pulled up the diagram for the rear seat and I think I can figure it out. The 4 rubber screws need to be pushed all the way in correct?
I warmed them up and then use needle nose to pull them from the other side. Pushing will be tricky

Reactions: Visionary
1 - 5 of 5 Posts