BMW S1000RR Forum banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Administrator
6,638 Posts
Not if you unplug and remove it, no the dealer can't tell. Rapid Bike is different to a flash, there's no permanent history in the ECU.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Not if you unplug and remove it, no the dealer can't tell. Rapid Bike is different to a flash, there's no permanent history in the ECU.
This. It is kind of a PITA to uninstall/reinstall but if you are really concerned about it, you can remove the system before you take it in to your dealer for service. I have been running the Rapid Bike Race for a couple of years and I have been more than satisfied with it but my warranty has expired so it hasn't really been a concern for me...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Anyone else going with the new Rapid bike Autoblipper? Ordered mine on the release date last month and should be arriving this week. I will do a small write up on installation, setup, and doing a test at Thunderhill next Monday with a review.
Hey I just installed my up/down shift assist on my 13 RR.
It works flawlessly however i can’t make the up shift (bang/pop) noise.
Could you help?

Thanks,

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m having issues with my 2017 s1000 rr I installed rapid bike racing. After long ride, idling is rough and when I turn off the bike then I want to turn it on again , it doesn’t turn on easily, it cuts for two times then it’s fine. I have full exhaust akra with headers and sprint filter. Any suggestions ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Has anyone a rapid bike racing on?
How it works?
Are you happy with it?
Thanks
It’s Great! I have the Evo and My Tune with the O2 sensor and a full Akra Ti exhaust with the HP power kit on my ECU. Also a Sprint air filter, IAT relocation, and Alpha crankcase breather kit instead of the usual “pair block offs”. It’s a rocket ship!

121 - 125 of 125 Posts