BMW S1000RR Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
A couple of pics from the trip. The car ride with Troy (3h) to Aragon was the highlight of the trip. He dropped some major knowledge, took the time to explain how riding techniques and mechanical bike aspects go together.

I cannot forget when a very fast rider was passing me like I'm standing still (he is 12sec faster), Troy passed both of like we're standing still while giving thumbs up.

I tried to do CSS at Barber in May, it was sold out. So looks like I'll go to BMW race academy again in Sept in Mugello most likely.

·
Registered
24 Posts
For those who are interested The Race Academy team continues in 2019 under a new name; Racing School Europe with Troy Corser.

·
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
@Nitronico

Do you know if it's only a name change or Troy went with his own school?

·
Registered
24 Posts
@Nitronico

Do you know if it's only a name change or Troy went with his own school?
It is a new name and a new company founded by Marcel our Mentor in the classroom :wink2:. This followed after the 2 former partners in the Academy decided not to work together from 2019 onward. The team and Troy all made the switch to Racing School Europe after this decision. For the riders that join us nothing will really change except the new S1000RR M >:)

·
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
So Maudie is on her own now? And Troy went with Marcel? I have met and worked with all three :grin2:

·
Registered
24 Posts
So Maudie is on her own now? And Troy went with Marcel? I have met and worked with all three :grin2:
Correct, Troy + team switched.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts