BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Not sure if this is in the correct section to asking this but here we go馃ぃ. Few weeks ago I ordered the TWM rear brake caliper set,front caliper sets,and stalbus quick bleeder valve from Mani at motomillion. 20 days ago,he said he can send all these items in the least amount of package possible for me and the only thing in back order is the brake lines for the rear caliper set(8-10days). So far I have no tracking info and updates about my orders yet, I tried texting and emailing but no response there 馃槶.I understand the covid situation but some sort of response is needed. Anyone know how to get in touch with him?I don't mind waiting for restocking at all.I have many other modifications to install, I want to upgrade them all at once so I don鈥檛 need to disassemble fairings many times.馃ぃ

Thanks!

Registered
2016 S1000RR
Patience is a virtue馃槀
But seriously, I had a reasonably big order from motomillion not too long ago and I also had an item on back order. Mani called me and assured me that it would get sent when they had it and everything else would ship in the mean time. It did take longer than I鈥檇 of wanted, but I鈥檓 also impatient when it comes to bike parts.

I did not try to contact them past that point and I have read multiple times now that others have had difficulty getting in contact, I could only assume they have limited staff to handle all the inquiries at this time.

Registered
Everything on my bike was ordered from Mani directly (Full Akra, Fullsix Underbelly, Sliders & Guards etc..) and shipped to me overseas. I could not be happier with his service and treatment honestly.

There were delays here and there but these were are all supplier related due to backlogs/COVID/weather/Trump etc..:)

Patience is your best friend

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
Patience is a virtue馃槀
But seriously, I had a reasonably big order from motomillion not too long ago and I also had an item on back order. Mani called me and assured me that it would get sent when they had it and everything else would ship in the mean time. It did take longer than I鈥檇 of wanted, but I鈥檓 also impatient when it comes to bike parts.

I did not try to contact them past that point and I have read multiple times now that others have had difficulty getting in contact, I could only assume they have limited staff to handle all the inquiries at this time.
Yeah XD I don't mind waiting at all haha.Just feel kinda worried when there's no response 馃ぃ .
Thank you for your advice tho!Probably I will start installing those parts with me now instead of waiting.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5
Everything on my bike was ordered from Mani directly (Full Akra, Fullsix Underbelly, Sliders & Guards etc..) and shipped to me overseas. I could not be happier with his service and treatment honestly.

There were delays here and there but these were are all supplier related due to backlogs/COVID/weather/Trump etc..:)

Patience is your best friend
Trump lol馃槅 I admit that Mani is very nice and professional.He did explained a lot to me about the compatability with the GP4MS calipers,Brembo HPK discs with OEM lines etc.Like what I said,I don't mind the waiting time to be long.Just wanna know the ETA of those parts so I can make an appointment with my local technicians.

Registered
yep I've bought from him in the past, no issues.

Vendor
Hi all,
Not sure if this is in the correct section to asking this but here we go馃ぃ. Few weeks ago I ordered the TWM rear brake caliper set,front caliper sets,and stalbus quick bleeder valve from Mani at motomillion. 20 days ago,he said he can send all these items in the least amount of package possible for me and the only thing in back order is the brake lines for the rear caliper set(8-10days). So far I have no tracking info and updates about my orders yet, I tried texting and emailing but no response there 馃槶.I understand the covid situation but some sort of response is needed. Anyone know how to get in touch with him?I don't mind waiting for restocking at all.I have many other modifications to install, I want to upgrade them all at once so I don鈥檛 need to disassemble fairings many times.馃ぃ

Thanks!
Good morning, can you share the order number please? This doesn't sound right as we are very responsive to all customers unless you are trying to contact us on weekends or after hours.

Either way, PM me the order number and I will check for you.

Thank you.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
Good morning, can you share the order number please? This doesn't sound right as we are very responsive to all customers unless you are trying to contact us on weekends or after hours.

Either way, PM me the order number and I will check for you.

Thank you.
Hi,
Here are the order numbers :18143,18137,18134,17919.I also pm you with these info.
I am sorry that I didn't notice the time when contacting you guys.

Registered
2004 BMW R1150R, 2017 BMW R1200GS, 2020 BMW S1000RR
Placed an order with Mani last Monday/Tuesday. Other than the weather being uncooperative it all went well.

Premium Member
2 thumbs up for Mani, something went wrong, he'll take care of you.

Registered
Your safe shopping from Mani. The wait time sucks due to everything going on but hang in thereit鈥檚 worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
I purchased something from them that I subsequently cancelled but I spoke to Mani and he was awesome. I'm trying to find something to buy from them again as I had a great experence.

Registered
2021 BMW S1000RR Blackstorm Metallic
I just placed my second order from Mani. Shipping is a little slow because of COVID, but that's to be expected. Headers are scheduled to arrive Thursday.

Registered
2021 BMW S1000RR Blackstorm Metallic
What did you end up going with?
Went with Arrow headers and a Spark slip-on. Just installed last night...header springs are a b!tch to get seated lol.

Just ordered Sprint filter from Mani Wednesday that shipped out same day...scheduled delivery tomorrow. Pretty quick from Florida to Cali!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts