BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved to the area (Rosemead) a couple days ago.
Just looking for some fellow riders or any events that may be coming up.

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
I'm Frazier Park, not all that far. Check out Hwy 2 off the 210 to Newcomb's Ranch and Wrightwood. Glendora Mtn and Hwy 39 is close to you and fun after they finish the clean up from the recent fires.

Ron

·
4,714 Posts
I see you moved. How is SoCal treating you? How does it compare to Bay Area?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm fairly close to you, in Pasadena. Let me know if you'd like to meet up for a ride up the twisted sometime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not much of the twisties fanatic also being new to the roads here I'll have to take it slow lol, haven't even picked up a suit for sometime now just free riding through town to get an idea for the roads here.

I've had family here for sometime now z00 so it's nothing different really other than night life and traffic to be x10 compared to the bay

Are there bike meets like cycle gear monthly gatherings or rides to the beaches out here?

·
Registered
55 Posts
There's a monthly bike night in Arcadia if you're interested. I have yet to attend one, but I believe it's the first week of each month, on a weekday night.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There's a monthly bike night in Arcadia if you're interested. I have yet to attend one, but I believe it's the first week of each month, on a weekday night.

Sorry for late reply, I try and do the twisties once every other week with some friends. Between ACH or Azusa mostly. We will have to get in touch sometime to ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts