BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Vorher aus Heidelberg, aber jetzt, San Francisco!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Also an American living in Stuttgart.
I'd be interested in the trackday thing!

Let me know if we ever get anything together!

Word...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hey! Over here in Kaiserslautern, any others in the community? Still waiting for my HHG's then off to trade in one RR, for the new RR! Shoot me a message, would be great to get a meet somewhere in the middle!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Not much to be OPSEC about.lol. Everyone knows where ramstein and graff are. Terrorists have more important things to do then try to attack germany's a-hole of a military post. This place sucks. and didnt you hear?! the war is all over. the capped Osama Bin Laden!!!! we can all go home now and the economy will return to normal and I can buy my ARCS stubby for a better price! lol. I wish.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Getting jerked around by the local BMW dealer though.... not doing my first service and removing the 9k limiter until the 17th!!! almost 3 weeks from now!

Know of any other places around here that can help me out? I feel terrible not actually getting to use my bike at all.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey Rich... printed off my paperwork for the Hockenheim track day on the 19th :D
EXCELLENT!
Shoot me a PM or email if you want to car-pool up on Thrusday Morning.
Unfortunately, I will not have the S1000RR with me. I gotta get back up to speed on the racebike (600RR).

See ya on the 19th!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Getting jerked around by the local BMW dealer though.... not doing my first service and removing the 9k limiter until the 17th!!! almost 3 weeks from now!
Yikes! That's cutting it pretty close to the trackday...

Know of any other places around here that can help me out? I feel terrible not actually getting to use my bike at all.

It's a 2hr drive (assuming no traffic) but the K-Town dealer never seemed to be too busy to see me:

BMW Military Sales Kaiserslautern
BMW Motorcycles
Kaiserslautern
Merkurstr.1
67663 Kaiserslautern
phone 0631-3204175
fax 0631-3204176

Talk to Uwe and tell him I said hello.

If that doesn't work there may be another alternative, but I need to run down the guy's contact info and get back to you.

·
Registered
117 Posts
thanks for the info Rich, couldn't get anything better out of the dealer here in Stuttgart, and two weekdays before the track day isn't going to do much a whole lot of good... Dealer up in Ktown can get me in the weekend before on Saturday morning for 100 something euro's so I'll just ride up there instead :D At least that way I can have some more miles under my belt with the bike at full power before I hit the track.

Definitely can caravan it up Thursday morning, I don't know if you have much for plans between now and then but we can ride one of these weekends too if you want.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ummm, hey Rich and Koby!! Guess I've got some "Splaining to do"!

Reese.....5 mins from Hockenheimring!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Darmstadt here.

What's up - Reese, Rich and Koby looks like I now belong to the BMW family (-;
Have to get the Yamaha taken of the leathers...
See you all out there (-;
Jeff

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello to all the Germans here!

Im from Bad Soden Germany (Frankfurt), but moved to Florida, USA! I really miss the autobahn and the land streets through the Alps in Bavaria!

Wonder if you can do German Delivery on the s1000rr like you can when you purchase a car from BMW..? haha

1 - 20 of 120 Posts