BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
It doesn't show the total expense, but it seems like it's at least $20K on top of the $25K bike cost without counting the mechanic/assembly time value.

How close does this come to beating an HP4 Race?

·
Registered
48 Posts
It doesn't show the total expense, but it seems like it's at least $20K on top of the $25K bike cost without counting the mechanic/assembly time value.

How close does this come to beating an HP4 Race?
Not even in the same ballpark as a HP4 race. Both in quality and riding

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not even in the same ballpark as a HP4 race. Both in quality and riding
Sorry mate, what you're saying is folklore Luca is faster on 2019 than was on HP4. He does complain about not having carbon fiber frame, but overall it's a better package.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you order the kit from alpha There are a number of items that you need that are not in the kit they sell, you need the E-throttle, and the harness mounting kit, and the rck3 if you don't have one already.
yeah it's a package of 8-10 items.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sorry mate, what you're saying is folklore Luca is faster on 2019 than was on HP4. He does complain about not having carbon fiber frame, but overall it's a better package.

I have both, and have ridden both back to back and in my opinion There is no comparison. The 2020 is a great bike, I love it and will race it this year (if things get back to normal) but the HP4R is a different level. I watched the video but didn't see the comparison? Have you ridden the HP4R

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have both, and have ridden both back to back and in my opinion There is no comparison. The 2020 is a great bike, I love it and will race it this year (if things get back to normal) but the HP4R is a different level. I watched the video but didn't see the comparison? Have you ridden the HP4R

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've never ridden HP4 myself, I probably not at the pace to tell the difference anyway.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts