BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had this installed for a short period of time before selling my bike.

Includes immobiliser box and ignition switch.

Paid $469 for it, will fit 2010-2014 model years S1000RR.

$300

·
Vendor
3,164 Posts
You are responding to a post that is 3 years old. The OP has actually visited the forum in the last 24 hours. He might answer this post, but he might answer a direct message alot faster if he has notifications turned on for DM.

Reactions: skapan

·
Vendor
3,164 Posts
For anyone else that finds this thread from google searching. This is NOT KEY DELETE completely as advertised by Alpha Racing Germany.

This is ignition KEY relocation and yes, you can delete the actual ignition switch itself and put a toggle switch in there for ON/OFF function, but the key is put into a black box of electronics and relocated under the fuel tank cover. The BMW coding for Motorrad or even 99% of BMW cars cannot do what is called IMMOFF. You have to have a working transponder for the ECU to actuate and start the engine.

·
Vendor
3,164 Posts
Mods dont close threads based on SOLD. They just expect people to use PM for really old threads that the seller has not responded to in a long time.

·
Vendor
3,164 Posts
STILL AVAILABLE? JUST TRY MY LUCK. :p
Cant you read english that he actually posted it sold long ago. You ran out of luck.

·
Vendor
3,164 Posts
STILL AVAILABLE? JUST TRY MY LUCK. :p
I am not sure you are fully aware of how this device works. People get the impression from Alpha's poorly advertised listing on their website that this device DELETE's the ignition system. It does not delete the EWS method of security in the BMW S1000RR 2010-2021. It is impossible to disable EWS. All this does is provide a black box you relocate under the fuel tank and put the existing key inside that black box.

So people who buy bikes with no keys cannot put this device in use and start the engine.

I makes keys for the 2006 - 2021 BMW all models if you are missing your keys. That is the only solution is to have proper keys for the EWS / ECU coding.

Reactions: Uhohfiveoh
1 - 14 of 14 Posts