BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Akrapovic needs little to no introduction, but in case you have never heard of them, they pretty much make the best exhaust systems on this planet. They are not just about peak power, but they improve vastly on the mid range and low end power as well. The products they make are so nice that, they would feel just at home on display at a modern art museum as well as on your motorcycle.

Now available through www.motomillion.com which is an authorized Akrapovic dealer in USA. Meaning the product you purchase will have a valid Akrapovic manufacturers warranty, and will be backed by our unrivaled customer service and customer support!

How much?
- The Akrapovic Evolution Line Full Titanium Exhaust System is ONLY $2208.56 USD
- The Akrapovic Racing Line Stainless Steel FullExhaust System is ONLY $1366.16 USD
- The Akrapovic Slip-On Exhaust (Carbon Fiber and Titanium) is ONLY $936.86 USD
- Shipping as always is fast and free within USA!
- Quick and affordable shipping for international customers.

How long till I receive my product?
- Only 1-5 Business days! (in USA)
- International delivery varies by location. Usually no more than 10 days.

How do I purchase?
- Purchase directly from our website using the following links:
- The Akrapovic Evolution Line Full Titanium Exhaust System : https://www.motomillion.com/collect...n-full-titanium-exhaust-bmw-s1000rr-2015-2017
- The Akrapovic Racing Line Stainless Steel FullExhaust System : https://www.motomillion.com/collect...ine-full-exhaust-system-bmw-s1000rr-2015-2017
- The Akrapovic Titanium Slip-On Exhaust for 2015-2016 S1000RR : https://www.motomillion.com/collect...-slip-on-exhaust-for-bmw-s1000rr-2015-to-2016
- The Akrapovic Carbon Fiber Slip-On Exhaust for 2015-2016 S1000RR : https://www.motomillion.com/collect...-slip-on-exhaust-for-bmw-s1000rr-2015-to-2016

Here is what the Evolution Full Titanium System sounds like

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!...​

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Between racing (stainless steel) and evolution (titanium) full systems, what's the difference in weight? Also, do they look exactly the same?

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Between racing (stainless steel) and evolution (titanium) full systems, what's the difference in weight? Also, do they look exactly the same?
The weight savings are detailed in the product pages.

The evolution saves 15lbs of weight. (Titanium)
The racing line saves 10.36lbs of weight. (Stainless Steel)

Both of them look exactly the same and come with the same conic type titanium muffler with the carbon fiber end cap.

Power is the same for both.

The main difference is material and the weight savings associated with the materials.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Thanks. So, they are charging $900 for just 4.5lbs of saving. In that case, it's a no brainer for me to buy the racing line. I'm not missing any other information, right?

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. So, they are charging $900 for just 4.5lbs of saving. In that case, it's a no brainer for me to buy the racing line. I'm not missing any other information, right?
Yes you can say that. There are some people that want the best available option on everything, for those people the $900 premium for the titanium is worth it, for others, Racing Line is the way to go.

Either way it is really a win win, the Racing Line is one of the absolute second best system you can buy for these bikes, the first one being the evolution line. So for a very reasonable price you are getting one of the best products from the top manufacturer.

Just a note, the $900 extra gets you this bluing sexiness.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Yes you can say that. There are some people that want the best available option on everything, for those people the $900 premium for the titanium is worth it, for others, Racing Line is the way to go.

Either way it is really a win win, the Racing Line is one of the absolute second best system you can buy for these bikes, the first one being the evolution line. So for a very reasonable price you are getting one of the best products from the top manufacturer.

Just a note, the $900 extra gets you this bluing sexiness.

Ooh that does look amazing and hopefully doesn't get hidden by the new belly pan I will have to buy to plug the gaping space left after the ugly stock cat removal. Does the stainless steel racing line not develop a blue tinge?

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ooh that does look amazing and hopefully doesn't get hidden by the new belly pan I will have to buy to plug the gaping space left after the ugly stock cat removal. Does the stainless steel racing line not develop a blue tinge?
The stainless steel ones will not get the blue tinge. Titanium ones are the only ones which will oxide to the signature bluish tinge.

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
Hey Mani, not that I'm a probable customer on this but is the conic silencer the only option on the EVO titanium for a 2015? I've always liked the long can as in the 2nd pic. My '15 is paid for and I've been trying to keep mods to a minimum. Currently have the long can slip on. If the 18 is not next gen, the '15 may get some sugar. Inquiring minds?

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Mani, not that I'm a probable customer on this but is the conic silencer the only option on the EVO titanium for a 2015? I've always liked the long can as in the 2nd pic. My '15 is paid for and I've been trying to keep mods to a minimum. Currently have the long can slip on. If the 18 is not next gen, the '15 may get some sugar. Inquiring minds?
You can most likely get the header and mate it to your slip-on. If you like your can that would be the way to go.

Does the silencer have a removable DB killer?
It sure does.

@MotoMillion do you also recommend the rapidbike evo controller (https://www.motomillion.com/collect...ule-for-s1000rr-2015-2017?variant=40258847118) with the racing line system?
Yes we do recommend the Rapidbike EVO to go along with any full exhaust systems.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hmmm...

"FT: SC Project S1 + $$$ for AkRa Ev0"

>:)
I am sure if you put up the SC in the for sale section it will get snagged up pretty quick...

Just saying >:)

·
Registered
270 Posts
You can most likely get the header and mate it to your slip-on. If you like your can that would be the way to go.
This may be common knowledge but.. is the header you get in the Racing or Evolution full system different from the "Optional Header" purchased separately?

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This may be common knowledge but.. is the header you get in the Racing or Evolution full system different from the "Optional Header" purchased separately?
It is the same.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 34 Posts