Akrapovic Optional Stainless Steel Version headers - Still sold today for $1200 with shipping, but on back order for months is the indication from most dealers.

Akrapovic MotoGP muffler in Titanium - fits 100% on this header system. Still sold today for $750

Take that above into account of shipping and tax, you are looking at $2200 there about and waiting and waiting.

Package priced free shipping included to 48 states ONLY - $1700

Will be headers assembled in the box. I will not take them apart as it would create too much work putting them back together for someone. That makes shipping about $100 on my side. Local pickup Dallas Texas area can minus $100 so pickup price is $1600. No carbon cover included in the picture, as I used it on another project.

Flash available for the ECU ( $850 with the headers ) as well to push your performance to ( 202HP my DynoJet ) ( 208HP KWS DynoJet ) there about at the rear tire. Proven dyno results here

K67 Akrapovic optional header / long can akra muffler /...

This is what it look like when it was NEW out of the box.

Musical instrument Liquid Automotive lighting Body jewelry Drinkware

This is what the MotoGP muffler look like new out of the box

Gas Cylinder Font Automotive design Auto part

Pics of it installed on my bike and already removed and ready for shipping today.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

This is the actual header today off the bike.

Bicycle part Material property Bumper Musical instrument Musical instrument accessory

Pic of muffler off coming - I see I forgot that one.