BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very good condition. Bought it brand new and have used it for 2 years on my 2015 S1000RR. Bike is sold and I no longer need this particular GPS lap timer and Data Logger. Kit comes with GPS lap timer, power/data cable to plug in, and bracket. New one will cost upwards of $600. My price including shipping to ConUSA is $385. Must sell!

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Do you still have the Aim Solo DL for sale? If so can you ship to Toronto, Canada?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
hey, congrats on sale. I'm wondering if you can share any tips/ideas for how you routed the data cable. I have a 2015 RR and haven't found a good path for the cable to go on the front half of the bike. There's a grooved area along the top of the frame, just beneath the tank, but it doesn't seem like the cable will stay in there (and no obvious way to zip tie / velcro it to stay).

·
Registered
957 Posts
hey, congrats on sale. I'm wondering if you can share any tips/ideas for how you routed the data cable. I have a 2015 RR and haven't found a good path for the cable to go on the front half of the bike. There's a grooved area along the top of the frame, just beneath the tank, but it doesn't seem like the cable will stay in there (and no obvious way to zip tie / velcro it to stay).
Use the same route as the wire harness of the bike?

·
Administrator
6,624 Posts
If you go over the ABS unit but under the rear tank mount, then follow the harness up the left side of the bike. Go under the ECU harness beside the tank then up and out by the front mount bolt for the tank cover. I mounted mine backwards on the tank cover with Velcro rather than trying to get it on the triple. Great location, and yes you can still read the numbers even though they are upside down. They are BIG.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts