BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Agv pista ML full carbon fiber helmet $750

Whats up guys i am looking to sell my full carbon fiber AGV Pista helmet . I wore this helmet maybe 10 times if that. I own over 20 AGV limited edition and purchased this one strictly for a project. i was going to do custom vinyl to make it look a specific way but changed my mind because shortly after the CORSA shark helmet came out so it was not necessary. I am looking to sell it for $750 + Shipping. Non Negotiable. It was 1400$ brand new. i will include a set of brand new cheek pads as well. the helmet has 2 tiny marks from my Scala bluetooth being on there. its hard to focus in on them so i can text or email you pictures from my phone, they are not a big deal at all. this is the perfect helmet for anyone who does not want to spend over 1000$ for one. i am buying the cheek pads on my own dime as a courtesy. please PM me or text me for a faster response. 646-660-3131. Shipping only to verified paypal address (No exceptions).

Attachments

·
4,587 Posts
What's production date on helmet? And what size is it?

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whats up guys i am looking to sell my full carbon fiber AGV Pista helmet . I wore this helmet maybe 10 times if that. I own over 20 AGV limited edition and purchased this one strictly for a project. i was going to do custom vinyl to make it look a specific way but changed my mind because shortly after the CORSA shark helmet came out so it was not necessary. I am looking to sell it for $750 + Shipping. Non Negotiable. It was 1400$ brand new. i will include a set of brand new cheek pads as well. the helmet has 2 tiny marks from my Scala bluetooth being on there. its hard to focus in on them so i can text or email you pictures from my phone, they are not a big deal at all. this is the perfect helmet for anyone who does not want to spend over 1000$ for one. i am buying the cheek pads on my own dime as a courtesy. please PM me or text me for a faster response. 646-660-3131. Shipping only to verified paypal address (No exceptions).

MORE PICS...........

Attachments

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's production date on helmet? And what size is it?

oh wow sorry. its a ML. 2016

i am trying to upload a pic of the little markings form the bluetooth but it is not letting me. ill gladly send them via email or text if necessary. along with a video of the helmet being turned in every angle for those interested.

·
4,587 Posts
Just wanted to help you out. Someone else would have asked the same question. I have the Pista and it's an awesome helmet. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just wanted to help you out. Someone else would have asked the same question. I have the Pista and it's an awesome helmet. Good luck!

I appreciate that brotha! I have so many of them it’s the only brand I ever Use. Ever since I started Using AGV Shoei large is too big, their medium too small... the ML is perfect. One of their most popular sizes. I didnt Realize i didn’t put the most important thing ... the size LOL. But thank you! Hopefully it sells nice and quick. Amazing helmet for half the MSRP.

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
It is a wonderful helmet; very light, comfortable, the large eyeport provides tremendous visibility. I love mine and highly recommend it.

GLWS! Nice price.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump. The cheek pads are a size ML. You can also purchase size Large cheek pads and It will be a size large helmet. Their ML-L shells are the same size therefore a change of cheekpads changes the ML to L.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Jealous of whoever gets this!
keep an eye out, i bought a gp-r 20th anniversary local pickup on this forum. pm'd the guy the day he posted the ad. keep checking, they come up. def worth getting when you can find em for half msrp. but tbh its not the helmet i reach for when its a.m. and im off to work because its just too nice. my icon variant variant doesnt owe me a nickel though. The agv has cost me about $100 a ride(ridden with it maybe 8 times? 1 track day). its just too nice to reach for it when you just want to scoot over to a friends house.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts