BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Currently rocking the OEM seat on my 2016 RR. Sargent seat looks tempting, but is it worth the price? And does it change the seating position to a less aggressive position? How about the Saddlemen GP-V1? I am curious about anyone who owns an aftermarket seat or has sat/ridden on one. Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Currently rocking the OEM seat on my 2016 RR. Sargent seat looks tempting, but is it worth the price? And does it change the seating position to a less aggressive position? How about the Saddlemen GP-V1? I am curious about anyone who owns an aftermarket seat or has sat/ridden on one. Thanks!
I had a Sargent on my 2017 and really liked it. I did 300 miles days on it with no problem where the OEM was good for maybe 100 miles before discomfort. Very subjective of course. Be aware they are flat and firm!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the Saddlemen seat on my 2018. The OEM gave me butt burn after 20 minutes so I got rid of it after a few weeks. The Saddlemen is firm but not uncomfortable. It did not change the seating position. Bottom line is the seat and a set of helibars transformed the bike from uncomfortable to a pleasure to ride

1 - 3 of 3 Posts