1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Only 2 riders? Pics please

·
Registered
278 Posts
Did the passes earlier in July but wanted to do it with snow in the peaks!

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
Hey OC, I'm confused what is the AAR Sonoma Loop? I thought you were doing the WSAR. Details?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Foggy morning did not deter Xldy and I's ride.

Temp fluctuated through out the day.

Thank you CalTrans Dist 9 for repaving 108, it was smooth and grippy.

Good job xldy for keeping up .
Dam foggy and cold on the way to the rendezvous point, but the rest was ok, some parts were a bit warm. When I got back I realized that in the morning I didn't have my lights on, only the parking lights, no wonder I was finding it difficult to see @@

OC was great as usual. Fun, but safe. Trying to learn his line and body position lol. A bit tiring, good thing I work out everyday so not much of a soreness >:)

Thanks OC for a great ride!

I got some 360 videos, when I get back from my trip (early Nov) I'll do some post processing and post the good ones.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Have you guys heard of the thanksgiving can ride? Its a big cruise around mill valley that first starts at Sonoma raceway, gather before the entrance.
Bring cans of food for a food drive, and wait to leave with the pack. Pack is all sorts of bikes, then ride through mill valley hills, return to Sonoma raceway and do 3 parade laps. Not sure if they do this anymore, i did this back in 2015. It was all free, just bring in cans of food, hopefully not expired!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts