BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the first batch of "Bouncing off Guardrails" books having arrived from the new publisher and for sale, i have 3 copies of the old print I'll give away. First 3 replies to this thread get them sent to them. After you reply here, PM me your name and mailing address so i can get it out the door to you. No obligation, though if you don't mind, an honest review on BARNES & NOBLE | Bouncing Off Guardrails: Somewhere in Life Between Victorious Triumph and Horrific Annihilation by AXE, Morgan James Publishing | Paperback would be HIGHLY appreciated. thanks.

new cover below, more wanted poster-type. appropriate.;)

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does this include to the UK? ;)
sure, why not. Curious how someone over there might view the book not being perhaps as familiar with the 'culture' reflected in the book.

not sure if there's customs you'd have to pay or not, but i'll get it shipped over for you. just pm me the exact address so I can get it over there for you.

1 down, 2 to go.

·
Registered
70 Posts
With the first batch of "Bouncing off Guardrails" books having arrived from the new publisher and for sale, i have 3 copies of the old print I'll give away. First 3 replies to this thread get them sent to them. After you reply here, PM me your name and mailing address so i can get it out the door to you. No obligation, though if you don't mind, an honest review on BARNES & NOBLE | Bouncing Off Guardrails: Somewhere in Life Between Victorious Triumph and Horrific Annihilation by AXE, Morgan James Publishing | Paperback would be HIGHLY appreciated. thanks.

new cover below, more wanted poster-type. appropriate.;)

Love one! Cheers!

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hopefully by now everyone who ordered the free book has received them, unless you're in Alaska or overseas, which may take a little longer. I hope you all enjoy it, and again, i really appreciate an honest review at BARNES & NOBLE | Bouncing Off Guardrails: Somewhere in Life Between Victorious Triumph and Horrific Annihilation by AXE, Morgan James Publishing | NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback if you don't mind. The publisher is pre-selling copies to stores, so if B&N store sees more reviews, they'll be more likely to order the book and place it well, which means maybe i'll be less in the red on this project.

For those who are still interested in the book and didn't get a free one, the book can be pre-ordered at a B&N or a signed copy from me now at Bouncing off Guardrails.

Thanks and have a great weekend and 4th! careful with the funsnaps. It's all fun and games til you blow a hand off.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Axe,
Still reading the book, going well so far. Good read. Thanks for the tshirt and poster as well. My 9 yr old son is eyeing the poster...

Will post a review once its read.
Good to hear, thanks. Explain to that 9 year old how much i suffered through the photo shoot for that poster so that he could appreciate it.:p

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey everyone, hope you had a good Labor Day weekend. Book release is coming up 01 Oct, so thanks to those that have left reviews, and for those that haven't, I'd sure appreciate one at BARNES & NOBLE | Bouncing Off Guardrails: Somewhere in Life Between Victorious Triumph and Horrific Annihilation by Axe DeKruif, Morgan James Publishing | NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback as it gets closer to release so the stores might be more apt to put it on the shelves and spread the mental poison. :)

Enjoy the weekend!

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Saturday (tomorrow) i'm giving the healthy motivation talk at the San Antonio Fiesta Gold's Gym at 2 pm. Monday i'll be interviewed on the Kents5 morning TV program somewhere between 9-10, official release date of book, and then i'll be having a book release party at flying saucer Monday night from 5-9 or whenever. Feel free to drop by, bring friends or strippers, etc. :)

Bouncing off Guardrails - Events | Facebook

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Before i went into heart surgery, the biggest thing was being able to look back at the experiences I had in life, as that's all you can take with you. I like being able to look back at the last 2 years and know the lesson stuck and i'm still living a bucket list doing everything i can to the hilt. Here's what's happened since the last entry in the book including Rammstein in NYC, motivational talks in IA, Mangos dancers in Miami Beach, sprained ankle in Rockies, and rides through the TX hill country. Enjoy and thanks to those that have bought the book and helping me continue to do these things.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I hate asking favors, but this is free and a few minutes would really help from those who read the book, I'd really appreciate honest feedback at amazon and B&N. Even if you left a review on the old amazon, they didn't carry over to the new book edition. Thanks in advance for a few minutes, as it's much appreciated!!

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
as proof writing books is just a method for tax deductible fun and not a way to get rich, here's what $5K buys you in advertising these days. i'd have to sell 10,000 books from this ad campaign just to break even on it. But, i did get to do a commercial shoot, including the scene with a hot waitress. If no one will give you 5 minutes in the limelight, you just buy it.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
pretty jazzed in the last week my book hit the top 100,000 on both Kindle (1,000,000 books) and paperback (8,000,000 books). Good to see new minds infected!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.