BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered an M version. This will be my 3rd RR, a 2009 in Thunder grey, 2016 motorsport colour and now a 2020 M sport. Previous 2 RRs have been extremely reliable as a daily commuter with only the water pump replaced for both bikes after 2 years of ownership. Right now I'm on a R1200GSA and has been flawless except the usual limp mode which has been resolved.

·
Vendor
2,313 Posts
WElcome ! The BMW product line is not without its small flaws. As with any major product line, there will always be issues. No one person is perfect in this world, and no one company that is run by these average people are perfect.

We as a BMW community do hope you enjoy the new K67 as it is a great motorcycle that can provide miles of smiles.

·
Super Moderator
6,504 Posts
Just ordered an M version. This will be my 3rd RR, a 2009 in Thunder grey, 2016 motorsport colour and now a 2020 M sport. Previous 2 RRs have been extremely reliable as a daily commuter with only the water pump replaced for both bikes after 2 years of ownership. Right now I'm on a R1200GSA and has been flawless except the usual limp mode which has been resolved.
Rolfe Classic? How long did they say till delivery with all the shutdowns going on?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep. ETA 15 May at dealership but right now it's anybody's guess although VIN has been allocated. As of yesterday, was told the assembly plant in Germany has ceased all operations.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts