BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
I ordered late last night. Seems like a bargain and a visual improvement.
Ordered some other pieces as well.

Thanks

·
Registered
161 Posts
I like the looks of the pan. I have a Pitbull forward rear stand...any issue with clearance using this type of stand? Thanks

·
Registered
586 Posts
It shipped out from Germany last Friday.
With any luck our shipment will arrive Friday... , or begining of next.

HardRacing, any news about the shipment? :)

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·

FINALLY........ the shipment From Germany arrived today, and we have packaged up and shipped ALL 45 of our Back orders.

So, You guys should all be receiving tracking numbers this evening from FedEx.

There are a few orders who's cards got declined.

So, we do have a few of these Tecbike Under Belly Pan Covers left That are not sold.

So, if you want one, order it soon.

Because Once they are gone, that's it......... There will be no "3rd Chance" :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Just to state the obvious, guys, get this f)(*&ing part. It makes the bike look worth 17 grand.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Got one today but because I'm an idiot and no instructions, not sure where to start and not sure where the bracket goes! Called Hardracing and the techs were gone(they are also closed Sat) so I need some help!!! My cell is 706-566-9728. Thanks, Craig

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Got one today but because I'm an idiot and no instructions, not sure where to start and not sure where the bracket goes! Called Hardracing and the techs were gone(they are also closed Sat) so I need some help!!! My cell is 706-566-9728. Thanks, Craig

Sorry man.

All our guys who did the test fitting are out of town for the Holiday.

But, I do remember it being quite easy. So I can try and help

Do you have Stock Exhaust, Slip-on or Full System.??

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
It's pretty straight forward, all the parts lined up perfectly, keep every thing loose until it's all bolted up. It bolts to the converter and the bottom center of the stock fairing. Play with both pieces, they fit together like a puzzle and over lap 100% at the bottom.

So easy a cave man could do it, took my time install was just about 30 minutes.

Hope this helps

Just to state the obvious, guys, get this f)(*&ing part. It makes the bike look worth 17 grand.
But I paid just over 18K, so now my bike looks like 20k bike! Yippie!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
586 Posts
But I paid just over 18K, so now my bike looks like 20k bike! Yippie!
Can't agree more, I installed mine yesterday and the bike looks much more sexier!

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
21 - 40 of 64 Posts