BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2021 S1000RR
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my 2021 BMW S1000RR. 680 miles. Purchased new from dealer here in Green Bay, WI in spring of this year. First service completed. Premium package, race package. Brentune stage 2. Bren engine block off kit, IAT Relocation Kit and Intake Flapper removal Kit. Evotech frame sliders and bar ends. BMW radiator and oil cooler guards. Stock headers, cats and brenntuning hand held included. The brake recall has been completed. There is a lien on the title. Asking $18,000. I have the opportunity to purchase a M1000RR.

Attachments

·
8,846 Posts
I PMed you.

Reactions: The.Rook

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
I am selling my 2021 BMW S1000RR. 680 miles. Purchased new from dealer here in Green Bay, WI in spring of this year. First service completed. Premium package, race package. Brentune stage 2. Bren engine block off kit, IAT Relocation Kit and Intake Flapper removal Kit. Evotech frame sliders and bar ends. BMW radiator and oil cooler guards. Stock headers, cats and brenntuning hand held included. The brake recall has been completed. There is a lien on the title. Asking $20,500. I have the opportunity to purchase a M1000RR.
Are you buying the M1000RR for the bling/Starbucks factor, collection factor, or for racing? Just curious, because the regular "S" model is IMO a better option for the street.

Reactions: Garagemoto7

·
Registered
2021 S1000RR
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really only ride the sport bike on track. My bigger BMW and smaller KTM are more fun in town and long distance.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
I really only ride the sport bike on track. My bigger BMW and smaller KTM are more fun in town and long distance.
So you're going to track the M1000 then?

·
Registered
2021 BMW S1000RR Hockenheim grey
49 Posts
... but it looks visually so "stock"; I have what you have, but after you spend some loving care on the cosmetics, this bike performs first class- no need to spend that much more on tossing it for an M model in my mind

Attachments

·
Registered
543 Posts
So the cat is removed now? Stock exhaust can? The 2 pics have me confused, first one looks like cat is removed with stock exhaust can

·
Registered
2021 S1000RR
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So the cat is removed now? Stock exhaust can? The 2 pics have me confused, first one looks like cat is removed with stock exhaust can
I only have one photo posted. It has Akropovic headers and a stock resonator.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts